The Debut

G9 meets Hey Say Jump

Author's notes: This is a couple of months after Ryutaro's departure from the group.

"GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!" yelled Daiki. The others all gathered around him as he shows them a page in a magazine. "Wait, aren't those the girls we saw the other day?" asked Takaki. Daiki nodded. Their eyes widened as they saw all the girls wearing hiphop inspired outfits. "Wah!!! They look so cool." said Chinen. "That's their leader." says Daiki, pointing at Kahi who is dressed in a cropped top and sweats. Yabu grins at his lady. "Now that's what I'm talking about."

Hikaru chuckles at Hara's picture which showed her wearing a long t-shirt, a pair of sneakers and a silly wolly hat with a smiley face on it. Daiki smiled athis Penguin princess Yoona who wore sweats and a cool baseball cap. Chinen giggled at his cute princess Krystal who lloked adorable in her pretty pink dress with leggins underneath. Takaki and Yuto exchanged grins as they check out Ga In and Hyosung who both wore leotards and leggings, Keito nods with a little smile in place as he stares at Suzy who does a cute heart sign. Meanwhile, Inoo drools at Hyorin's pretty legs.

Yama-chan smirked deviously at his y baby Hyuna who also wore a smirk in the picture. If there's one thing he likes it's a girl that shows a lot of skin and boy did she do it a lot more than the other girls in this magazine. She wore a tube, which left her tummy bare and an extremely short mini skirt that showed off her legs. It was then that he realises that he got himself a by just staring at her. "I'm so ing dead." he mutters. Making sure the others aren't looking, he slips away into the bathroom and jerks himself off.

A couple weeks later, their music video premieres to loads of buzz and controversy due to the provocative image of the girls, particularly Hyuna who is more or less the center of the group. "Oh please, if guys were out there walking around shirtless or in their knickers doing all sorts, no one would pay attention. Is it a curse to be a lady?!" Hyuna ranted. The others nodded. They chose this path not necessarily to sell but rather, they wanted to do something cool and gangster like what they see in hiphop videos.

"Let's keep pressing on." says Kahi. The girls all agreed with her. They were going to perform their single for the first time and they had to be at their utmost best. "LET'S GO!!" yelled Kahi. They all place their hands over each others and yell, "G9 GIRL POWER!!" With that, they run to the stage.

"Come on let's watch." says Takaki. Jump had all gathered at Inoo's house."Ladies gentlemen, the moment you have all been waiting for. Give it up for G9!" The MC annouced. There were loads of cheers from the audience. "It seems that they are already popular." says Keito. The performance then starts as the girls start dancing. The boys begin to cheer and howl as they soak in every bit of the performance.

Yama-chan keeps his eyes glued for his baby girl who steps out to rap her part, scincilatting the audience with her y moveS. "That's my girl!!!" says Yama-chan, fistpumping. The others chuckled. Usually Yama-chan would be quiet around girls but for some reason, his more wilder and erted side comes out, perhaps due to Hyuna's influence.

The performance ends to a standing ovation. "They really rocked!!!" said Takaki. "Man, that gives us enough motivation to step our game up." ssys Yabu. The others laughed at that statement. 

"Well done ladies." says their manager. The girls all clapped for themselves. "You know, it's almost like yesterday when we went to that Johnny's concert and met Jump, now we are idols too." Hyorin muses. The others laughed. "I wanna meet them again." says Krystal. "I wonder what they think of us as our image is nothing compared to groups like AKB or even KARA." says Hyuna. "I know right?" says Kahi. Witht that, the girls giggled.

How is this chapter guys? Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. School as usual gets in the way and also writer's block.