The First Encounter

G9 meets Hey Say Jump

Ever since she was a little girl she had always been fascinated with idols. She never considered becoming an idol until one man changed her life completely. She and her 9 best friends attended a Johnny's concert in Seoul. There was news on the internet about a new Johnny's boyband debuting at that concert. "I wonder how the newbies are gonna be like." said Yoona.

"Maybe a junior Arashi." said Kahi. Hyuna shrugged. "I heard there are ten of them." said Hyosung. The others squealed wth excitement. "Eeeeh,10?!" Krystal shrieked. It was then then that the concert started. Everyone went crazy,singing along and dancing to their favourite Johnny's songs. "Ladies and gentlemen,the moment you have all been waiting for. Please give it up for our newest Johnny's group, Hey Say Jump!" The audience went wild as the ten youngsters rushed onto the stage. The girls went wild as soon as they saw them."OMG,they're so hot!!!" Gain screamed."I know right?!" replied Suzy as she danced around.

Hyuna was completely in awe as she watched them. It was then that one of them caught her attention. One of the little chibi memebers around the same age and height as her with long hair at the center dancing with the kind of energy only Michael Jackson coud have. It was then that something unexpected happened. Catching her gaze, a sweet smile spread across his face as he winked playfully at her. Hyuna's heartbeart increased dramatically as the boy danced to the other side of the stage."I think he likes you." cooed Hyorin. Hyuna blushed brightly.

Backstage: The boys chattered loudly as they walked backstage following their successful debut. "Hey fellas did you see those cute girls?" asked Takaki. The whole of Jump gathered round. "You mean those pretty girls at the right side of the stage?" asked Chinen. Takaki nodded. "My favourite is the tall older looking one with black hair." said Yabu. "Mine is the cute younger in the blue dress." said Chinen. Yuto patted Yamada on the back. "Who's your favourite?"The others stared at Yamada, waiting for his response. Yamada grinned widely. "Mine is that pretty black-haired beauty with cat eyes."

{Author's notes: kekeke!!!! Hilarita if you ask me. Just thought it would be nice to explain the girls' journey. From their first encounter with Jump o their debut and of course, that kiss in the foreword.}