Holding on to the night

When Im Gone

 

 

A/n: GUYS! I MADE SOME REVISIONS IN CHAPTER 1. Readi it first again.

 

 

JUNGHA's POV

 

I got to my plane seat while still sobbing my heart out. Looking at his stolen pics in my phone. Why does it need to end up like this? Why do I have to be hurt like this? Why do I need to runaway? Why am I being the Jungha I never thought I would be? Of all people on earth... Why do I have to fall in love with my gege?

 

I laughed while crying and wiped my tears. I put my phone back to my pocket.

 

"What you're doing is right jungha... pabo~yah!"

 

 

 

SUHO's POV

 

I'm still waiting at the airport, waiting for Jungha's flight to take off when suddenly a familiar man is approaching. A tall and lean figure seems to be looking for someone...

 

"Hey Kris!", I greeted him...

 

"Where is she?", panting heavily

 

"Oh jungha? (I checked my watch) Her plane is leaving any time now"

 

 

Without a word he run somewhere so I followed him. He got into the controller room...

 

"Yah! I need to talk to the pilot! I need to talk to someone!!", He yelled at the room

 

"Hey Man! Dont do this... what are you trying to do?"

 

"I need to talk to her!"

 

"We've got phones.. emails.. or whatever. She'll come back we just dont know when. Just talk to her that way! You dont have to do this!"

 

"DO YOU WANT ME TO CONFESS TO HER NOT PERSONALLY?!"

 

"What? Y-you like her? Yah! Man! She's leaving!"

 

"That's why I'm here! To stop her!"

 

 

Suddenly, one of the monitors in the control room shows Jungha

 

"Yah! What's happening?! All the passengers are complaining already! we're 15 minutes late! What are you trying to do?! what's the---"

 

She looked at the monitor and blinks... "Suho oppa... g-gege?"

 

 

I looked at Kris. HE even had time to fix his hair infront of the camera =______= Then he started

 

"JUNGHA`YAH! Why are you leaving?! You tell me youll always be ther watching me!!! Then why are you leaving?! Telling me you like me then wouldnt ask if i like you back?! YES! NEOMU NEOMU CHEOWA. I really like you! Dnt leave me please? But if you really want to leave... I know this is awkward but.."

 

He started singing dont go. then after that he both leave me and jungha dumbfounded. He left the control room and I followed him. Not after, Jungha came running...

 

 

"I'll leave. I would still leave. You dated her right? I'll leave not just because of you. though you are the main reason why. I'll leave but I would definitely come back. Dont forget me... nae?", tears fall from her eyes. "Gege saranghaeo". Then she started walking away while mumbling.

 

 

KRIS POV

 

 

I sent her a message as she was leaving.

 

"Dont forget me too. Nado... Take care"

 

re: can you... wait for me? bye bye

 

 

Not long enough, her plane took off and I just smiled to myself while feeling down. I started walking home.

 

"Where's Joonma?"

 

"I'm right beside you pabo~yah! Aisht! You two are weird!!!!", then he left

 

"I KNOW!!!"