Little Sister

When Im Gone

 

 

JUNGHA's POV

 

My brother, Suho kicked me out in the house again because his girlfriend is there. I'm feeling so alone so I decided to have a walk in the park. And there I saw one of my favorite gege, Kris gege!

 

"GEGE!", I waved at him and smiled

 

"Oh! Annyeong?", he smiled holding his camera.

 

"Have you found me a guy yet?", I asked him

 

He chuckled and said no he havent. That's how our friendship started before. I was asking him to find me a guy because everyone was accusing me of being a lesbian. Of course I am not, I am just a boyish type of girl. 

 

"what are you doing gege?"

 

"Im taking pictures of nice things"

 

"Oh really?! U should take me picture then!", then he captured a photo of me.

 

"YAH! I was just kidding! I look like an ahjumma right now! delete it!", I was reaching for his camera but he laughed and take another picture of me.

 

"DELETE IT OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!", he chuckled and deleted it infront of me.

 

"Gege, Im bored", I blurted out

 

 

HE gave me a lollipop and told me to wait at the swing while he is still taking pictures. I was looking around then suddenly I cant find him anymore... RIght, who would spare some time for a girl like me... HE left me I guess. But someone poked my back and there I saw him holding an ice cream...

 

 

"Here!", he gave me the ice cream and i accepted it happily.

 

"wait for me here neh? I'll treat you later", I nodded and ate again. 

 

"Arasso... I'll be waiting. I'll just watch you from here", I smiled as he continues taking pictures.

 

I was just watching him take pictures and in just one snap... he's gone. I looked around to find him but he's nowhere to be found. Maybe he just did something important... so I waited for him. I waited till the sun sets... till the first star peaked the sky. till the dawn came again and till the sun rises. I waited at the swing feeling so dumb. Feeling sorry.

 

He left me. He left me alone in there... So I just came home and bothered my brother again.

***

 

Two days after, I saw him again.. at the park. I approached him feeling a little anger in my heart.

 

"YAH! you said youll treat me!", he just scratched his head

 

"mianhae.. i forgot"

 

"neh! I must be bothering you... Im going", I was walking away

 

"No youre not"

 

"Im leaving", I said walking away and I knew he was watching every step I take... So i looked at him again

 

"Go find me a guy!", and I waved at him...

 

"Neh!", then something hits me..

 

"Oh... by the way! A friend likes you! Go on a date with her!", I didnt know why i felt my heart beating so fast. A liquid wanting to escape my eye. so I smiled bitterly as those words escape my mouth and run as fast as I can.

 

I heard him shout and asked who is it but I pretended I havent heard it. HE sent me text message asking who's the girl and so I told him. It broke my heart to sacrifice for a friend. I knew I loved Kris gege more than what he thinks. It's more than a sibling love.

 

I was at the coffee shop doing cups by anne kendrick... when tears started to fall from my eyes... Youre gonna miss me ny my talk youre gonna miss me by my walk... youre gonna miss me when I'm gone. Then I laughed at myself

 

"He will not miss me"

 

***

 

 

It hurts to see someone you like falling in love with someone else. It breaks my heart to see him happy while I am so miserable wating for him. So I decided to leave that very night. I have to escape this... because I am Jungha. I have never been lonely. So I will have to runaway from this misery.

 

Before I go to the airport I exchanged message with him...

 

To Kris Gege <3 : Gege, I'll be off to London tonight. Take care of her... nae? And Ive forgiven you from letting me wait last time. I'll miss you gege-LilJungha

Re: Oh.. jinjja? I'll be flying to China. I'll tell you something when you come back.

To Kris Gege <3: I'm planning to stay there for good. So I really dont know when i'll come back.

Re: you're leaving me? arasso arasso. take care of yourself.

To Kris Gege <3 : nae... Im leaving. Because I know falling inlove with gege is wrong... ^^ so I'll just leave

 

Ive got no reply after that. I gues it's a go signal that I should let go.

***

 

 

DEPARTURE

Flight (AC34567A5)   Time (11:30 PM)  Destination (London)

 

The sound of the clock seems getting louder and louder each time

as the time of my flight is nearing. Looking at the screen of my phone.

 

"Should I call? Or not?"

 

Suddenly tears started falling in my eyes again. I hugged hyunyoung

unnie and Joonmyeon oppa, I stood up.

 

"It's time. I'm going"

 

Just I was entering the gates... My knees started to get weak. I let my heart

out sobbing as I was running away from here.

 

"Good bye.. Kris gege"

 
 
I left Korea without him knowing I was leaving. I havent talked to him either... Dont worry gege. When I come back. Ill be your bubbly little sister again. While I'm gone... i'll forget all these feelings I had for you. This isnt the end of my story... but the end of ours. I just hope you knew how much you mean to me. I love you, Kris gege.