Our Couple Sweaters Are Magnets (Part 2)

Dear Love,

Continued…

       “Hello?” Mi Cha answered.

       “Is this still you’re number?” A voice asked.

       “Depends. When did I give you my number?” Mi Cha had stopped walking.

       “It’s been about a year since we last met.” The voice sounded a little depressed.

       “Oh, how have you bee-” Suddenly, someone’s hand took hold of her arm.

     Mi Cha looked up. Shin Dongho was staring intensely into her eyes. Her hand closed her phone, and clutched it tight. She was struggling to get out of his grip, but it was no use. Dongho wasn’t planning on letting go of her. Not this time.

       “You think I didn’t notice? We’re wearing the same sweater. You can’t simply expect me to buy that ‘You don’t remember me’ story.”

     All she could do was stare at him. She kept on trying to wiggle herself out, but it wasn’t working.

       “For a moment I actually thought I was going insane, that I was seeing things.”

     That’s all she did, was stare at him. At his lips, his sweater, his eyes.

       “Don’t you have anything to say?”

       “Well, what do you want to hear?” Her voice finally broke out.

       “It’s not what I want to hear, it’s what you have to say.”

     She thought about it. He had a point, but she was still lost.

       “I don’t have to say anything! It’s what you have to hear!”

     He thought about it. She had a point.

       “Fine. You waste an afternoon of my life that I’ll never get back, I buy you clothing, I walk you home… And then, BAM! Next week, you act like you don’t know me?”

     She was so shocked. She hadn’t expected that. Why was he so aggressive all of a sudden?

       “Take it off.”

       “What?”

       “You heard me, take it off. I bought it for you, take it off.”

       “What? Why? I am not about to ta-”

     She was interrupted by a ringing.

       “I own that sweater you’re wearing so take it off.”

       “Shhhhhh, just wait, I need to take this.”

       “I am not  about to wait. Just take it off.”

       “JUST SHHHHHH!”

       “No! Give me my-”

     Mi Cha needed to settle this. She unlocked her phone.

       “Be quiet! I need to take this… HELLO?!?!?!?!”

       “You alright? You sound kinda’ mad, and you hung up on me.” The voice sounded more depress than before.

       “I’m fine, I just got bitten by a bug.”

     Her eyes widened as she stared at Dongho. He stared right back at her with his arms crossed.

       “Oh, well, I’ll let you go disinfect that. Use some rubbing alcohol and put some medicine on it, alright? Maybe I’ll call later.” She could tell in his voice all hope was lost.

       “Thanks, will do. I’ll talk to you soon.”

     She locked her phone to end the call.

       “What was that?” Dongho asked.

       “It was a phone call, haven’t you witness one before?”

       “Yah! I want answers!”

       “What’s wrong with you? Are you on your period or something?”

       “Take it off,” Dongho said through his teeth.

       “You’re wasting my time, okay?”

       “No, you’re wasting mine.”

     Mi Cha was fed up, “FINE! Take your stupid sweater,” she screamed at him as she threw the sweater at his feet.

     Mi Cha stormed off before Dongho could retrieve the sweater. As he got up, with the sweater in his hand, he looked around to find that she was nowhere to be found.

 

    And as fast as it had started, it ended

   Love, Dongho

 


Hello my lovelies! I know I've been on such a long hiatus, but I was actaully taking a look at this fanfiction last night, and in honour of Dongho leaving UKISS, I figured I'd start it up again. Dongho was probably my first bias ever, so this whole "Dongho leaving the KPOP scene" is making me uncomfortable. I'm sorry that this isn't very long, but I wanted to get something out.