Taecyeon+Tiffany= TaecFany Love > Please stay my baby ...

Snsd Tiffany Love compilation [pics/stories]

 

> Please stay my baby ...

By : Sheirahmae

tumblr_llysxaTtNq1qiu9dqo1_500.jpg

..they are Best of Friends and also they rent at the same boarding house..share secrets and love being together ...They enjoy their company together because they are not couples that have limitations.Taecyeon is with Yoona which she called a strict girlfriend but she love that girl because they are long time engaged couple by their parents.Tiffany is with Woo Young who is selfish but sometimes sweet thats why Tiffany and Woo Young is always fighting but also forgiving each other by the help of their friends called snsd and 2pm.

One day Woo and Fany have a huge fight and to cool-off their relationship, because Woo punch fany's volleyball couch for giving Fany chocolate which Fany love.Fany is trying to explain but Woo is really a selfish boy.Who only listen to what he wants.That day Yoona also slap Taecyeon for being late in their date and brokeup.Taec and Fany meet in the rooftop of their boarding house, Taec bought liquiors and Fany bought junk foods and some chocolate they get drunk...Taec ask Fany if ever they will be a couple would Fany love taec like he love Woo ?But Fany answered "Yah Best ! you know i love you but not as i love Woo ,he is my life even he will hurt me again and again coz iam Crazy just for him"Taec cried when he heard it coz Taec that time is not as drunk as Fany.When fany saw Taec crying she wipe it and promise to never let him cry again.Taec smile and immediately hug Fany tight then their face get closer.

    Fany close her eyes and Taec started to kiss fany passionately Fany dont know what to do thats why she just go with the flow.That night something happen.Under the moonlight where they are both .Morning Fany notice that someone is in her side and the air is so cool.She immediately wake up and silently break Taec's hug, she get all her things and went to her room no. 13 no. 15 is the room of Taec and 14 is the room of Taeyeon her bestfriend among snsd.Taeyeon saw her running to her room.She immediately take a shower and get fix and went out.Hey taeyeon wHats up ?."Huh ? " Fany why are you so blooming and reddish like tomato ?..taeyeon ask . Well you know i love my day Woo is now heading to Boracay,Philippines and I know he will miss me after our huge fight last night.

Next day,fany is avoiding taec its like he is now falling for him but she dont want to cheat with Woo.That night Taec went to fany's room coz he had a duplicate key coz they are bestfriends.

taec: fany i love you please give me a chance to show you..why are you avoiding me ?. Is this about last night ?.

fany :Please taec dont be like that.. Forget about last night that was a mistake.I know youre still inlove with Yoona. Please lets make this all big deal its nothing just forget it.

Taec: No ! i love you. Not Yoona Im over her, she is just one of those flirt girls that i met at the clubs she is not the type that i want but you.i know you have Woo but please give me a chance..i can prove im better than him. I will never hurt you.

Fany :i dont know what to do ? i also love you but...[ taec immediately hug fany]

taec : i love you as a best friend and now as my one and only love . You complete me. ..

Fany :but please i .. i love Woo so much And now cant choose. and i know youre parents love Yoona to be youre wife. so please  go , dont talk to me again.please if you really love me..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6WBzZctFWImANbzVTyUU taec :ok if that can make you happy then i will leave you alone but still i will wait till you will find in your heart im the one you love not woo..Bye Fany .. 

: 16015432:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg?2011053Fany : Go , i will be happy if you will forget about me and your feeling for me.. [but she cant help but to cry ]

Next night ..Fany saw taeyeon and Taec together holding each others hands. fany almost cry but she stop herself.taeyeon saw her staring.

taeyeon :  fany ah.Woo called me last night because he cant reach your phone. He said dont wait for him maybe he will stay long at the Philippines maybe 2 months.fany he want you to know hmm [she help my hand and pull me in my room]

Fany: What now ?. tae , I thought you love Junsu oppa?.. he likes you right?.

taeyeon : yes i know , why ?.. But by the way Woo said that hmm hmm he want you to know that your cool off relationship.. he want it to be broke as in for real. [hug her]

Fany : ok , that's it .. after 2 years thats it. huh ?.. tell me did i do something wrong?

Taeyeon: fany, stop crying we love you dont bother that woo he is just stupid but Thank God he is now out of your life.You have taecyeon and me always on your side.

Fany : Why ? taecyeon ?.. WhAt ?

taeyeon : follow me..i will make you a princess\

[ they go to the rooftop full of decorations. Taec is sitting at the middle and he wear a really nice suit.and i was wearing dress with my blonde hair]images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE_D8FD8uURNj8WJ9woQbimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSupZAQtxTZIZI5VObtCo Then he gave me dozen of roses blue my favorite and pink  la lovely color that suits me..with cupcakesimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM2cszhL8-BGagJeTacQQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiR9Afl_t2ViIghkp01Yg  and my most favorite chocolate ...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8-yN5e0u046DlUCy8EvK

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWwTDVN5OCUaU-XleEKBx I showed my eye smile to thank him so much.. he hug me and we look at the firework..i was shock...

And he ask me please marry me ?...

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ0OornRfpNOgoUKUi5ztimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbviHzPlhf7oz1zDo1GfY

Please stay forever my BABY ... the one and only Baby ...?please

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRepLkqjUZHHjrwvxuksDfimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi06nTrYV2s74eyhw_bVWi said Yes ! .. and we got married ...

 

 

 

 

tumblr_lnuzatecmH1qb819bo1_400.png

BESTFRIEND to LOVERS .... love all that matters .. <3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmmCPYSQatL1uQLdavZHS my gown

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8KknYabaGg_YP6aV54rcfor Taecyeon

xoxoTiffanyxoxo

  ...End ...