woo young + tiffany =WooFany Love >Are we Match ?

Snsd Tiffany Love compilation [pics/stories]

Are we match ?

by : Sheirahmae Charog-From Philippines

tumblr_lje3rsfKdw1qfswwmo1_500.gif

Since the idol army.People keep talking about Tiffany and Woo young which is WooFany and everybody love them.Tiffany discovered that woo young is her high school ,schoolmate.That's why woo young is so familiar in Tiffany's eyes.When Tiffany reminisce the past he remember that woo is her highschool stalker but way back then Woo Young is such a nerd boy.And he really stalks Tiffany.That's why when woo young join 2pm he become super hot and very cool in his own way. Now can Tiffany fall for him and can Woo young make Tiffany fall for her for second shot. ???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSx0g_jviBUpamkeaU-kY

When Tiffany remember all of this she manage to avoid Woo young coz she is really shy.Then woo young decided to kidnap Tiffany and the 2 group(snsd and 2pm) knew about this because woo young planned it.Woo and Tiffany are now in the province where Woo young's rest house in Tagaytay.8116327_1.jpg

tiffany didn't know what to do that's why they talk about it.Woo young set a deal if Tiffany will stay for 1 week Woo will release her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWemmYMZhW1Dm5puh01uUTiffany please stay for a while i need you here and dont ever think of running away.I just want us to be more close and i really want to spend my vacation with you.Please coz if i will not do this you will still avoid me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7z_bm-3HgyojTLUGaKNa ok Woo if you insist then I will stay here for only 1 week, ok ?But my girls will find me?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7CNROONs2RgAFnjO3gB3 ok i promise only one week . hmm dont worry I planned this and all of your girls knew it too.BTW there is no gadgets in here because this province has low signal thats why i didnt bring any gadgets.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXdLmxz9O8qW15avfctpe after a week.They are so happy like a true couple.All days are so fulfilled with love and happiness.And when they are driving back to the city.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStLjU-DXk8yEFVn4384vj

Tiffany did you have fun ?i asked.Ofcourse ! thanks Woo ! then she make that attractive eye smile.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP1lJZRicih6kOtHKRI32

I hold her hand then i stop the car.' tiffany can you be my girl?i asked.and she  smile again but with confusenessimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcThiE713v7NkHzssDEE98U

Hmm i think i i also love you now. But im afraid i will hurt my Taeyeon ? oh no ! me and Taeyeon are like best friends which means we are not in love maybe she says she is attracted in me but as a friend and not a lover. woo Young said.And i think my heart will explode because of happiness. Then ok now your mine I hold her neck tie tightly.and were so close that my heart beats fast as i feel his heart too.Then woo kiss me.I kiss back because i dont know but my heart tell me so .

Then they drove to the city where all 2 groups are waiting for them with a big news from the news paper.Tiffany and Woo young look at the newspaper and the saw ....

Are this couple match ?

1.Matching -Dark brown ? -Yes they are match

image

2.Matching Blonde ?- Yes they match

image

3.Matching so Hot in Black ? -Yes they match again.

image

>>Releasing a new Hot Couple from Snsd and 2pm ..They look good together .. 

And i think all of the fan would love if they would get married... :)

Who published this ? tiffany I didnt know about this please dont be angry at me .... face sad :( Woo young said

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROI9ZIaw6_IB6Z_pzmnIwWoo Baby,dont be sad im not angry.Well what do you think about this news is it true? .. are we really match ? Hmm Without a doubt baby fany we are a perfect match, said Woo young. We shared a deep kiss and its like no one are looking at us but all of my girls and all 2pm are watching us.

 

Snsd and 2pm planned the news to be published. But they didn't tell and well it ends here where Tiffany and Woo young shared kiss.They are still in a happy relationship.Now they are both popular and doing a movie together? question when ? and where is their wedding ?

 

....To Be Continued.... :)  .... xoxo Tiffany xoxo...