SM-ON HIGH

The chosen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*annoying alarm clock*     PUH! I woke up. Where am I? Oh, at my apartment ofc... Did I just dream inside a dream? Hmpf... I woke up sweaty so I dragged myself up from the bed and took a shower. I took on my school uniform and ate before my first school day in Seoul! I was very exited, but also kind of terrified. What if the students don't really like foreign people going to their school? What if I don't get friends at all? Those questions came up in my head all the time as I was sitting on the bus. The school is called SM-ON High. It's a very good school with students who got big ambitions.. Well that's what I heard. The school is placed in a more silent part of Seoul. But the thing is, it was actually not the school I was going to be at in the first place, but for some reason I got switched to this school. I didn't get any good reasons. But SM-ON High looks more luxurious, so I don't mind!   I finally arrived, and as soon as I stepped off the bus I saw a lot of students walking in a big front door, which probably is the main door. I followed, and went in the main door where I saw a big room with several doors and also a hall to the right. Hmm okay, so where do I go now? I thought when suddenly I saw a girl standing beside me. She was really pretty. Big cute eyes, Long black hair, small face and really pale skin. Annyeong ~! She said with a cute voice. Are you the new student? Eh, ye. I said with a smile. Okay, so you are probably wondering where to go, so I'll show you were the principals office is first. While we were walking through the long luxurious hall she suddenly said, OH yeah, my name is Sumin, and I'm one of the top students when it comes to Powers. Who are you?   I was a bit confused, but answered her, Hi Sumin! My name is ______. But I just wanna ask... What do you mean by powers?.. Huh? Her expression looked shocked. What you don't know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter