Dream?

The chosen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it was him.

The creeper or the ''ghost'' I would call him.

What the heck do he want?

He walks inside a strangers house, and scare them, and then he shows up like nothing happened.

YAH! You're mine now so shut up, he said annoyed smirking.

What? I'm yours now, because you first scared the out of me, and started to stalk me?

 

Well, it isn't my fault that a beautiful creature like you are alone here in Seoul.

You know it's not safe. Not with people like me. He started laughing.

 

I don't care who you are. Don't you dare walk into my house like that, and stop stalking me you sicko. I was about to call my mom again when I suddenly felt his hot breath on my neck and he started whispering huskily.

 

''No matter how many houses you will live in, I will find them all. No need to call for a new house, when I will hunt you down anyway. By the way, when I said you're mine, I meant it. Whether you like It or not, you're coming with me. And don't you dare being stubborn. You don't want to make me mad, sweetie.''

 

Who the heck does he think he is? Claiming me? I don't know him.

I must say that I felt a little bit scared by the way he talked and looked at me.

His eyes were really saying that he won't let me ''escape'', but I dunno that that means..

I tried to push him away, so I could go out of the payphone and home. (Well, not that my home would be any better, I just wanted to get out of there)

 

Oh, no no no! What did I say about being stubborn huh?

 

GET AWAY FROM ME NOW! I yelled.

 

He looked shocked, but right away I could see that he was starting to get mad. Really mad. He was walking towards me in a slow pace. His stare was indescribable. He was mad. No. He was furious, and I couldn't help it. I was really scared. His eyes turned more red. He was now smirking, but you could see he was damn furious. Owh! I winced at the pain. I just walked right on the brick-wall with my back. I was now between him and the wall.

 

Oh, so where are you going to do now baby? Go straight through the wall?

Hahaha!

I said you shouldn't get me mad, and what did you do?

You did what you shouldn't. Well you're atleast lucky today.. I'm in such a good mood today that I won't hurt you. Yet.

 

I can't describe it.. what do he wants from me? Kidnap me? me?

 

No what the heck are you thinking about, he suddenly said.

 

What? You knew what I was thinking?

What are you?

What do you want from me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter