14

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH *cries* your comments mean a lot to me *hugs*    i was thinking Nami Island is such a boring place for the school trip don't you all think? errr.. i might change it.  oh, also, i just transfered my one-shots from my other aff account to this account, if you want to read it, just CLICK. anyhow, here's chapter 14 :) ENJOY ^^  

 

Its not that Kris wants to avoid you. For Kris, he thinks he needs some time to think thoroughly about things. These past months have been really a roller coaster ride. He did not plan to like you. He did not intend to but it just happened. He thinks by avoiding you, he’s heart will change. Actually, it’s the opposite. He longed for you and this is killing him.

“You are not talking about her for 3 days now. Wow.” Lay looked awed. He never saw Kris in this state. Something is really bothering him.

“He’s confused.” Luhan plopped between Lay and Kris. He looked at Kris and patted his back.

“Awww…duizhang has eetsy bitsy lovey dobby problems.” Luhan made funny faces at Kris which made Lay and Tao laugh. Lay looked at Kris with a grim expression. He knew that Kris is falling in love with Yoora and he knew Kris is confused right now. But Lay just kept his mouth shut. He believes that Kris will slowly solve the puzzle one by one. He'll realize it.

“You’re whipped.” Tao exclaimed at Kris.

“Totally.” Luhan nodded. 

Tao was grinning like he just won a wushu competition. That night wehn Kris was sick, Tao intentedly left you and Kris alone. Tao looked at Kris, wanting to say something about his plan but stopped when he saw a gloomy kris staring blankly into space.

All the while, Kris was just silent. He did not even bother answering back Luhan's funny statement because its  true.

Damn this heart.

 

How long will he avoid you? He does not know. He’s too confused right now. All he knows is that he longs for your company though you constantly reject him. Is that a good reason, a good fact to tell that he likes you? What if its just temporary? Or for fun?

He does not like the idea that what he feels for you is just for passing time.

He does not like how he is too confused right now, battling his own judgement and his heart’s desire.

He does not know why it hurted him so bad that night you uttered Kai’s name instead of his.

And he does not know why he feels this way whenever he thinks about you.

What are you doing to me Yoora?

 

 

It was already the end of school and Kris decided to round the corridors. He likes walking alone in an empty corridor. For him it made his mind at ease and at the same time, to ponder about things. Ponder about you to be exact. Kris sighed. Whilst walking, Kris heard a faint cry in the corner. He does not really give a damn about those kind of stuff but curiosity hit his head. He followed the faint cry that leads to you.

His heart soften and broke at the same time. Many questions filled his mind but at that moment, he ignored it all and went straightly to you.

You were crying uncontrollably while hitting your chest. You did not seem to notice that Kris just arrived. 

Kris went nearer you. You finally felt his presence and gasp. 

Before you could even speak, he hushed you and scooped you into his arms.

“I don’t like it anymore Yoora. I hate this. I tried but I just can’t.” He nestled on the crook of your neck and closed his eyes. Please don’t cry, it hurts my heart.

You are at loss for words. His words are so vague to you. You hiccupped and tried to wipe your tears. You hate being vulnerable infront of people so coming to your senses, you pushed him away. "Leave me alone!" You whispered weakly.

Kris looked at you and he did not budge. Hence, he hugged you so tightly. Not only because he missed you but because realization hit him. Kris cared for you. He wants to protect you. He wants to be near you always. He wants to make you smile always. He wants to make you happy...always.

Is it love? He is not sure but one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter