13

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*edited -- changed Nami to JEJU ISLAND! LOL i accidentally posted this story ODG i am not yet done editing it but oh well.. HAHA :) Sorry for the sloooooow update tho~ i know you all want to know the reason why kai broke up with Yoora *ehem, you* but please be patient :) all will be revealed SOON! :) Anyhow, here's another dramatic update lol too much drama..oh well., haha :)

 

 

Baekhyun is currently looking at you, pouting. “But you promised.”

You sighed. Yes, you agreed half-heartedly on that freaking school trip. Last month, Baekhyun and Chanyeol insisted that you should go and now you are really regretting you said yes to them. The school trip will be three days from now and instead of enjoying the school trip, you just want to crawl under your duvet.

“Can I just take it back?” You pleaded at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at you madly. “No.” And he crossed his arms. “I already signed your name and Chanyeol paid for the expenses.” He informed you.

You stood up from your chair and slammed your palm on the desk. “Chanyeol paid?!”

“Yes.” Chanyeol joined your heated conversation with Baekhyun pushed you down for you to sit down on your chair.

“You don’t have to pay me back.” Chanyeol winked at you.

“Chanyeol…” You are loss for words. Yes it is very touching but for you it is annoying as well.

“Please, its already our senior year. Have fun!” Chanyeol smiled at you and offered you his sandwich.

You sighed and bit a little on Chanyeol’s sandwich. “I guess I really don’t have a choice.”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol high-fived each other.

“So where is it anyway?” You asked.

Baekhyun looked at you excitedly and rubbed both his palms.

“JEJU ISLAND!”

You slumped and groaned. “Ugh…that place is so corny.”

 

If Jeju Island is corny for you, for others, (or for the majority) Nami Island is the perfect place for a school trip. Everyone is already buying clothes and other stuff exclusively just for the trip. Also, everyone is talking non-stop about it, much to your dismay. But you are quite relieved as well because they talk about you and Kris.

Kris.

You sighed heavily. Since that time when you went to his apartment, things have drastically changed. For the past three days, you haven’t had contact with Kris in which at first you find it very happy and peaceful but in the end, it really started bugging you.

Why is he suddenly avoiding me?

Kris would not annoy you to death anymore. He would not talk to you or glance at you. You should be happy but it made you worry instead.

Ugh. Why do I even care!?

 

The next day, the first thing you saw on your desk, is again, another piece of paper with an English text written on it.

 

I don’t believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now.

 

You scrunched you nose and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter