Toddler's Life is Hard part 5

First Love Season 1 : Toddler's Life is Hard

07

Fishyhae’s Adventure

 

 

 

 

“Donghae-ah, Nuna will go to school now. Make some friend and be a good kid, okay?” Yuri kissed her little brother’s cheek and brushed his soft hair. He gave his smile as bright as sun just like his name then kissed her back. As Yuri placed him on the floor and gave him his favourite iron man figure, he saw a peculiar vision.

 

“Omo, who’s this kid?” Yuri covered with her palm, looking shocked as she saw a toddler around Donghae’s age hugged her left leg.

 

Donghae stared at the kid with wide eyes. He’s so skinny, small eyes, fishy lip, sparse hair, snotty nose, and not to forget the drool on his lip. “Hehe..... Nyuniyaa.....” the kid looked at Donghae’s nuna with erted eyes, and the big gum he showed making him looked ert even more.

 

Donghae’s eyes attached to the kid for a long silence minute before he sighed. ‘Totally my style’ Donghae thought ignoring the scream from Yuri.

 

Later that day Donghae learned his name was Eunhyuk. He thought his ert gum had full of charms, he really wanted to be friend with him so he walked toward the kid to introduce his name.

 

But...

 

There's always ‘but’ in Donghae’s life and ‘but’ will always become Donghae’s first enemy. Whereever Eunhyuk was present, there will always this certain toddler tried to prevent him to get closer to the charming kid. Whenever Donghae tried to say ‘Hi’, the kid who liked to wear bunny pink shirt would be always squinting his eyes and gave him a low growls.

 

‘Has he been taken already?’ Donghae thought at first but when he looked more, the bunny kid was bullying Eunhyuk. That Monday, he pulled Eunhyuk’s cheeks hardly making the latter’s face was getting red and eyes teary, then asked him to massage his . ‘This is slavery’ Donghae thought.  Both of them were not friend at all.

 

Next Tuesday, the bunny kid named Sungmin bullied Eunhyuk again. He circled his chubby arm around Eunhyuk’s neck and nearly choked him to death. The following wednesday was crueler even more, Sungmin rolled his body on Eunhyuk back and forth until the latter as flat as a pan cake. Donghae couldn’t take it anymore. So he stared at his precious iron man figure then took a long breath. He had decided to save Eunhyuk princess from Evil Queen Min.

 

Fishyhae’s Adventure just begun. AMEN.

 

As Sungmin tried to do his  next move to tackle Eunhyuk again, Donghae gathered all his guts as he came between them and spread his arms to prevent Sungmin came to Eunhyuk “No!! S....stop!” he said with a trembling voice. Sungmin glared at him and attached his hands to his waist “Move!!” he ordered. Donghae felt scared that it was the first time he stood before Sungmin with this close. Sungmin was so scary when he’s mad eventhough his lip was fit Donghae’s style.

 

Donghae gave him his precious iron man to Sungmin as a bargain to Eunhyuk so Sungmin would not disturb the poor kid anymore. Sungmin took the figure, stared at it with a frown then threw it to his side “No..No.. pink..No!!” he said while shaking his head and both arms folded. Sungmin meant to say the iron man figure was not his taste since it’s not pink.

 

Donghae stared at his iron man figure on the floor with teary eyes. It’s an expensive toy and everyone wanted it. It’s the first time in his life someone could be this evil throwing the mighty iron man to the floor.

 

“Hiks... hiks.... hu..hu..huwww... hiks...hiks... hiks...huw..huweeeeeeng” Donghae started to cry. Tears broke like a river. Iron man was his hero, defeating him only meant hurting his pure heart. Donghae felt embarrassed that he couldn’t save Eunhyuk. He wanted to life as a clam or a hairpin instead of a fish.

 

Then a soft lip touched his cheek for a moment. It felt amazing. He thought. As he opened his eyes, he saw Sungmin smiled beside him and patted his shoulder  “Don’t cry” (You look so pretty when you cry and I hate it when someone is prettier than me). It’s good Donghae didn’t hear Sungmin’s thought.

 

Donghae stopped crying and looked at Sungmin. The bunny kid suddenly looked glowing with bright lights. Donghae changed his thought about Sungmin. Maybe the latter wasn’t fully evil at all that he still had a kindly heart somewhere.

 

“Minnie, me too!!! Kiss me....” Eunhyuk pushed Donghae to the side and leaned his cheek toward Sungmin.

 

“Come here!!!” Sungmin smirked slyly as he took Eunhyuk by neck and dragged him far from Donghae. Meanwhile, the little fishy was still in his own world, cheek flushing red by how soft Sungmin’s lip was, and forgetting his mission to save Eunhyuk.

 

Later when the sleeping time for toddler started, Donghae finally remembered his misson to save Eunhyuk. Since he knew Sungmin wasn’t as bad as he thought, when the teachers were away, he planned to negotiate the bullying matter with Sungmin heart to heart. Maybe the latter would listen that hurting someone was a bad attitude.

 

So as he meant to approach the two toddlers, he found out both of them were already sleeping. But this time his heart knitted seeing Sungmin’s leg laid on Eunhyuk’s neck made the skinny kid looked so uncomfortable. If Donghae let this happened, the poor kid might die. He had to save Eunhyuk no matter what.

 

He walked toward them quietly and lifted up Sungmin’s leg from  Eunhyuk’s neck. Eunhyuk woke up all of a sudden and looked upset. Eunhyuk got up to take Sungmin’s chubby leg as he laid back by himself, placed it on his neck, and back to sleep again.

 

Donghae’s mouth hanged open. He was feeling confused why Eunhyuk did that? He just meant to save his life!! Then someone came beside him and patted his shoulder. Donghae glanced at the toddler beside him whose name was Siwon.

 

Siwon smiled to him with sympathy “Just ignore them. They so........ um.....”. Siwon eyebrows were knitted together. He meant to say about ‘Eunhyuk and Sungmin were not friend nor lovers but a masochist and sadistic to each other’ but didn’t know what words to say since his toddler vocabulary was so limited.

 

“So....?” Donghae asked with a confuse pout.

 

Siwon placed his hands to his waist, eyes stared to the ceiling “Look moon there” he pointed out to the moon sticker.

 

“Yeah?”

 

Siwon stared back to Donghae, wishing the latter to understand “Amen!!” he said with a unique hand gesture.

 

Donghae eyed Siwon. Thick eyebrows, rounds eyes, joker dimples, wore nothing but a big diaper, and a stand out belly button. ‘Totally my style.....’

 

 

 

 

 

08

 

Anchovy’s Dream

 

 

“Eunhyuk-ah, come here!! Catch me!! Ohohohohohoho.......” A hallyu actress Son Yejin run beautifully acrossed a large meadow land, playing 'catch me if you can' with Eunhyuk.

 

“Nyunaaaaaaa, wait for me hehehehehe....” Eunhyuk run after her. Eyes were going wild whenever Son Yejin turned her back toward him and showed her s bounced up and down since they were so big.

 

“Ghraaaawwwwwl!!!!” A big dragon came to attack them. It’s snores  was so loud, Eunhyuk had to cover his ears because it felt sting.

 

“Eunhyuk!! I am scared. Help me!!!” Son Yejin approached Eunhyuk and hugged his neck so hard. He could feel her big s attached to him. Eunhyuk  felt so happy that this was the best moment in his life “Ehehehe.....”. But her hug was so tight, Eunhyuk couldn’t breath properly and it nearly choked him “Nunyaaaa....I..I can’t breath”

 

“Ye...yes?” she loosened her hands but the s were unattached too made Eunhyuk felt disappointed. His mind and his heart were debating fiercely. His mind wanted him to life, but his heart wanted to feel Son Yejin’s s.

 

The dragon started to attack them with his fire snores. In the end, Eunhyuk’s heart won, he chose to be choked to death in Son Yejin's s rather than fighting with the dragon.

 

“Hah!! Nunyaaaa?” Eunhyuk woke up from his beautiful dream and noticed Sungmin’s leg on his neck. He finally realized that the heavy feeling in his dream wasn’t because Son Yejin tight hug but Sungmin’s leg. The loud snores too, it’s not from the dragon but from Sungmin.

 

He felt mad. He threw Sungmin’s leg then took his own pillow and tried to find another place to sleep piecefully.

 

He finally found a good place to continue his erted dream. But as he started to sleep, it’s not Son Yejin who came to his dream but his mother forced him to study and wash dishes instead. Eunhyuk woke up again and felt more upset than before.

 

He glanced at the sleeping Sungmin, took his pillow, then got back to his former sleeping position beside the latter. He laid himself and placed Sungmin’s leg again on his neck.

 

As he closed his eyes, Son Yejin appeared in front of his eyes again and smiled beautifully. Eunhyuk didn’t care if he had to risk his life in order to have this beautiful moment with this y nuna. From now on, he had decided he would always sleep beside Sungmin with this kind of position for the rest of his life (Eventhough it’s meant he would never wake up forever).