Toddler's Life is Hard part 2 (M)

First Love Season 1 : Toddler's Life is Hard

 

3

My Treasure

 

 

            Baby Sungmin like everything he thought interesting. Whether it’s his mom’s s, his fingers, spoon, table, or his toys. He didn’t know why but might because when he was born, the doctor directly placed him on his mother chest and led him to find her with his eyes closed. Baby Sungmin like the chewy feeling of it the more he bit it with his gum eventhough the first taste was not really good. The skin around it was soft too. Elastically soft as he pushed the skin repeatly with his tiny hands.

 

            He also loved the liquid from his mother's . Not only the taste but also the way it came out differently based on how he it. From this experience, Sungmin learned different styles of . For this baby, his mother’s was his treasure and he didn’t share even with his father.

 

           So when he got awaken from his nursery of a noise from his parent’s sudden activity in his room. His father kneeled on the floor trapping his mother who laid below him, his mother’s greedily. Sungmin hated his father for the first time in his life. How could he took his important’s treasure behind his back? Again, angers built up from his eyes and his baby mind set a plan of revenge.

 

            It's a moment  when his father got caught off guard while laying on a couch to watch TV after taking a bath. Sungmin crawled between his legs, trying to find his or anything to bite since he’s confident enough with his new teeth. On the way, he finally found something between his father’s leg. It was quite dark inside but he could picture that it’s the biggest he had ever seen. So, he grabbed it quickly with his tiny hands and the tip first before he ripped it with his teeth.

 

            He expected his father would cry and realized his mistake of taking Sungmin’s treasure instead of an annoying scream which Sungmin thought was not like someone crying. His father’s screamed his name, god, even which Sungmin recalled why a should be placed equally as his name and God. And for his surprise, the size of his father’s got bigger and harder as he more made him having a difficulity to bite it in shreds.

 

            The started to release some drops of thick liquid which Sungmin thought it tasted worse than his mother’s milk and his father’s reaction wasn’t the reaction he wanted so he decided to retreat from inside his father’s towel and crawled out to his room, making another evil plan to take a revenge.

 

             Since that incident, he didn’t see his father for days. He wondered why but he’s quite happy that he could claim his mother’s only for his own again.

 

              Years later when he was packing some stuffs to move to a new house, he found a document of his father meeting a therapist a long ago when Sungmin was still a toddler. The issue was how to overcome a fear. Fear. Much to Sungmin knew, his father didn’t afraid of anything. So what the thing he scared of or to whom?