The man

The beginning

Jiyong couldnt move, the pain was so unimaginable. He could literally feel his lifes source draining out of him with every gasping, labored breath he took. Laying on his side, with his face shoved in the trashfilled earth, Jiyong couldnt make a sound, he couldnt even gasp to vocalize how horrible the pain was. Every breath felt thorn infested, as if they were ripping his lungs into jagged strips from the inside. It was so bad he was holding his breath, wishing to end his suffering as soon as possible.

You know how they say when your about to die your life flashes before your eyes? When Jiyong opend his eyes instead of the rushed memories of his short childhood, he was met with a sight that nearly made him jup out of his skin.

"A-a-am I dead cuz you are definately an angel..." The man infront of him was tall and built, with blond hair cut to the side hiding half of his face. He would have looked scary in his outfit of leather skinny jeans and a matching shirt with enouph claps, buckles and chains to make a lover happy, if not for the huge shining smile that entertaind his face, and glow that seemed to surround his skin.

And his wings. This man had wings.

They looked so real, fluffy and white, yes this most definatly had to be an angel. When he bent to cradle Jiyons head in his hands though his bright smile faded into one of deep sadness, "Im almost too late." he whispered.

Jiyong was to tired to ask what he ment, body numb, there was no pain left and it was getting harder and harder to keep his eyes upen. He could hear the celestrial being speaking to him again but he could only make out a few words, "I...Help...one condition...do you...live?"

Truthfully that warm soothing voice in any situation could have probably convinced Jiyong to do all kinds of things, but when the man used it in such a way that it seem as if he was begging, Jiyong would agree to do anything. He couldnt speak, could barely find the strength to swallow, so he nodded, twice, the second time his eyes falling closed and his breathing stopped. 

The stranger picked him up and ran.

 

Ok, really short but the next chapter will be full of surprises!