Nothing happened?? something happened..

The beginning

"ahhhgggg, why does it hurt so...Oh GOD I GOT SHOT!!" and with that Kwon jiyong, master of grace, fell off his bed.

"What the hell is going on up here? Jiyong, get your up out of that bed before I kick it out! And next time you go out drinking DO NOT bring your friends HOME!" Jiyongs lovely older sister Dami.

Jiyong was on the verge of crying from remembering what had gone on the night before,"Noona...last night...i got...a,and...it hurt so bad...an,nd, heleft me there...and"
"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT NOT ONLY DID YOU GO OUT DRINKING BUT YOU HOOKED UP WITH SOME STRANGE MAN THAT COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO YOU!! HE COULD'VE BEEN A KIDNAPPER OR A ! YOU BETTER HAVE USED PROTECTION CUZ IF YOU GET AIDS I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR AS." " I GOT SHOT!!"

There, Jiyong thought smugly, now his pshyco sister will shut up. oh was he wrong, now not only was dami screaming about how he needs to stop drinking enough alchohol to have hallucenations but she was also hitting him!!

"excuse me, i need to..EXCUSE ME" a smooth warm honeyed voice cut throught the two siblings chaos,"ah now that i have your attention, i need to speak to jiyong about a personal matter, so if you wouldnt mind please leave." Jiyong had never seen his sister do ANYTHING that most people she knew said let alone a complete stranger, and so quickly at that.

glancing bak at the strange man, he was left alone with who now by the way looked like a regular korean ecet for the hair, jiyong realized that even without the giant white wings and clothing he still looked like an angel.

"anytime your done gwacking i'd like to speak to you about your new, shall we call it, talent"

and that voice it was so beau...wait, talent? Jiyong almost laughed,"  sorry but i think you must be confused, the only talent i have is getting my kicked in pu...well anywhere really. oh yeah, what the hell is your name cuz i cant keep calling you the angel guy in my head."

The man only chuckeled, replying with," you can call me daesung, and as far as the talent, i mean the one i gave you. you should have already felt it seeing as your sister was so angry, but then again so were you so it may have canceled out..."

Alright its official, Daesung had lost a few nuts and bolts uptop, probably due to all the bleach it would take to get his hair that color.

"...very well ill just show you."

Jiyongs inner voice was cut off by a blinding sentation in his chest, it felt as if his heart would explode from happiness that he was even crying from it, his insides were melting from the sheer joy that was all of a sudden clouding his heart and soul like a blanket.Then it was gone, and jiyong felt just as he had before.

"you see," Daesung said gently, as jiyong whiped the tears from his face, "i have given you the gift of emotions, you can now feel those around you, every pain, joy, anger, all these will be with you for the rest of your

"why? WHat if i dont want it?"

"This is the price a person must pay for their life to be saved, I can tell you this, one day you will fall in love with someone, whenever your around this person, you wont be able to feel others emotions, and you will never, ever be able to feel the ones of the person you will love."

Now jiyong felt cheated, "if i cant feel the emotions of the one i love how will i know they love me?"

"thats just how it works."

Ok guys, im am sooooo sorry it took me this long to do this. A LOT of things happened and its just starting to get cleared up. this chapter wold have been better but stupid me was typing and THE DOG jumped on my keyboard!! shes like fifty pounds and thnks she can fit in my lap! ^^ anyways i think this is the end of ths story but if you guys have any ideas to carry it on just write it in the comments or messege me! thank you to all the people who have subscribed to this and waited so long for the end!!