Shot

The beginning

"Dude, what the hell?" Jiyong yelled as he was jerked into an alley on his way home. Being only 22 and to slim and petite to fight back against anything bigger than a child, it was safe to say he was terrified. When reaching for his phone he came up empty, only adding to his fear, "I really need to remember my phone next time."  He would have continued mentally cursing whatever retarded being had dragged him into this godforsaken alleyway, when he was slammed against the wall.

"Aarrgh" he yelped, his head making contact with the uneven bricks of the building. Distracted, Jiyong looked around. Taking in the horrible stench of the oversized, overstuffed, green dumpsters crowding the small space. A firm but shaky hand against his throat and a solid round object at his small belly brought Jiyong out of his observances. Looking at his attacker he was greeted by a ski mask clad man whose deep brown eyes peaked out of. He looked nervous, and jiyong mentally dubbed him the panda robber as the crook's eyes had deep dark circles surrounding them.

A hard jab at his midsection brought his attention down to a shaking revolver pointed at his sternum. Jiyond didnt know what worried him more, the gun, or the nervous twitching hand that held it...

His body paralized in fear he watched as the man stuttered out his demand for Jiyongs last twenty. Jiyong was working off a small debt from his collage loans, leaving him living in a small one room appartment with barely enouph left over for a pack of ramen a night. He REALLY didnt want to give his 20 to this overenthusiasticly twitching guy.

'The way i see it i can give him my money and starve till next week or, since hes pretty skittish maybe if i yell and refuse he'll run?' Jiyong thought. Not really keen on starving he started yelling ," I need this, who are you anyways, cops! cops! help someone is..." BAM

A flash of blinding white pain shot through Jiyongs body making his mouth fall over and gasp in pain as his attackers eyes widened comically. Dropping the gun he fell to his knees over Jiyongs body, "Oh god oh god oh god." with that he ran off, to scared to to do anything other than freak out and apologize to help to poor dying man in the alley way.

 

Ok..this is pretty short and i need to apologizing for not updating sooner, I usualy dont post stories unless ive written the whole thing so that no one was left waiting for the rest of the story for to long. This time im doing it as i go along and finding a good situation for jiyong to get his powers was really dificult..therefore *90 degrees bow* im really sorry it took so long and i will update again tomarro!!! oh and i hope there arent many mistakes spell check doesnt always work for me.