I'm a man like you!

I'm not a small boy

“Sehun-ah, why are you sulking like a little boy?” Luhan peered over his shoulders, peeping at the frowning 19 year old.

With a heaving sigh, Sehun’s frown deepened.

“How many times do I have to tell you, I’m 19! I’m not a little boy any longer!”

Luhan chuckles at Sehun’s eternally child-like whining and shrugs Sehun’s words away while dusting some books and placing them back on the shelf.

He waits for Sehun to come over and place his arms over his small waist to bring him off the ladder, though he can easily step off the ladder.

Sehun strides over with soft groans, mumbling that he was not a little child and that he wanted to be seen as a man to Luhan, but Luhan doesn’t notice.

“笨蛋 , 我爱你” Luhan whispers to a dumbfounded Sehun who scratches his head and shrugs, while walking away.

What the hell does that mean?” Sehun thinks.

 

2 YEARS AGO

 

Luhan was a part-time worker at “XOXO Bookshop” near Sehun’s high school, where Sehun frequented after school.

Sehun took notice of the hot bookshop worker and kept going back to the bookshop, seemingly purchasing books, despite his motive, to be friends with Luhan.

“Romeo and Juliet, seems interesting.” 17 year old Sehun mumbles to himself as he flips to the back of the novel.

“That’s quite a great read, you don’t seem like a bookworm.” Luhan smiles with his famous eye-smile.

This shocks Sehun as his eyecandy spoke to him, causing him to drop his book.

“Did I scare you? I’m sorry!” Luhan bends over to pick up the book as Sehun remains frozen at his spot, watching Luhan.

Luhan stands up with the novel, left hand pushing up the frame of his large geek spectacles which Jongin used to make fun of.

He stretches his hand out to Sehun, motioning for a friendly handshake.

“My name’s Luhan. You’re cute, how about you?”

Sehun quickly shakes Luhan’s outstretched hand and grins, “You were right. I’m not a bookworm. By the way, my name’s Sehun and it looks like I’ll be coming here more often.”

“Are you picking me up? Cause its working.” Luhan smirks and walks back to the counter.

Sehun feels satisfied with himself and he catwalks out of the store, not forgetting to send Luhan a wink.

 

PRESENT

 

“Why cant he ever think of me as a man? Just because he’s older than me by four years…. He has a baby face anyway!” Sehun thinks as he frowns.

He walks over to Luhan’s sleeping figure and taps his shoulder.

The time is 9pm and the bookshop was supposed to be closed by then. The manager had left earlier, so Luhan had to close up.

Luhan is in a deep slumber and Sehun took this opportunity to carry Luhan bridal style, back upstairs into their shared apartment.

“Luhan hyung, you’re just like an angel.” He smiles, looking at Luhan’s milky skin, and his chest softly moving up and down as he slept soundly.

Sehun places the seemingly asleep Luhan onto the bed and leans in to steal a kiss.

He blushes when he feels his lips on Luhan’s, being the innocent boy he is.

As he stands up and is to walk away for a shower, he feels a hand grabbing onto his wrist and freezes.

“我爱你.” Luhan chuckles at Sehun’s frozen figure and pulls him down onto the bed.

“Hyung, seriously, what the hell does that mean?” Sehun grumbles.

“Before that.  I wasn’t sleeping, you fool.”

“Oh my god.”

“I felt you kiss me.” Luhan punches Sehun’s shoulders playfully, watching him turn a bright red.

“Oh my god times two.”

“By the way, 我爱你 means I love you.” Luhan himself turns crimson.

“You piece of !! I thought you hated me or something!” Sehun almost sobs as he slaps Luhan’s thigh.

“Told you, you were childish!” Luhan sticks out his tongue and yells “Mehrong” as they run after each other in their room.

Sehun grabs hold of Luhan’s waist and pins him down onto the bed.

“I’m not going to be childish anymore, hyung.” He smirks, devilishly teasing Luhan before placing their lips together.

“I’m excited to see what you can do to me, Sehunnie.” Luhan cockily whispers, throwing his geek spectacles off of his button nose.

 

A/N: 3,874k PURE FLUFF WORD VOMIT EXCUSE MY CRAP GUISE HAHAHAHAHA

hope you like this pile of crap Fishball  hahahahah <3 <3