G-TOP

BigBang Love Story

 

Do you like G-TOP?

I like them too..

Well, I'm just sayin'. I know you wouldn't curr. K.

 

 

So this is a brief story about my corny theory on how they've came up with G-TOP OTP.

 

 

BigBang Theory #1:

 

 

"G-TOP"

 

 

Synopsis: It all started with a simple crush. It ended up to a tragic death and a happily ever after for G-Dragon and TOP~

 

 

 

 

 

This is how it goes->

 

 

Long time ago, in the land of beautiful K-Poppers lived a crazy V.I.P. (YOU) who was torn between two in' HOT guys.

 

 

The guys were TOP and GD of BigBang.

 

 

TOP admires YOU so much. One day, he asked YOU to be his girlfriend. YOU refused and gave him a big NO. It is not that YOU don’t like TOP Oppa. It just happened that YOU are in love with somebody else and that somebody else is not him.

 

 

And that somebody else you love is G-DRAGON.

 

 

YOU like G-DRAGON than TOP because YOU think he's much cuter and nicer.

 

 

YOU dumped TOP and then YOU proposed to GD.

 

 

YOU think GD likes YOU too because YOU two are kinda close.

 

 

But to YOUR surprise, when YOU told him everything of YOUR heart's content. He tells YOU to you’re your illusion because he is in love with somebody else.

 

 

ed up, YOU go back to TOP for comfort. Then YOU tell him YOU are now ready to accept his love offering but he refuses telling YOU that he's in a relationship. YOU ask him who the girl is and to that, G-D enters the picture telling YOU that TOP and him are dating.

 

 

Then YOU go crazier than before. YOU run to the top of the building, planning to commit suicide.

 

 

And then it rained, a lightning struck on YOUR spot causing YOUR tragic death.

 

 

YOU die.

 

GD and TOP lived.

 

 

And then the TWO of them lived happily ever after.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Sorry for this one. I couldn't come up with other things to write. Wahahaha :) I want to continue the first two stories I posted here (Terminal and 8 Minutes) but I'm just too lazy to do. I'm afraid G-TOP will be together in the end. (What am I sayin'? Just don't mind me. K?)

 

Sorry if YOU (whoever you are reading this) DIED in the end. I don't mean it.