Terminal

BigBang Love Story

TERMINAL

 

June 4, 2011

3:30 PM

 

After 5 years of waiting, Angel finally reached the mother land (Seoul, Korea) of her secret shame (K-POP).

 

She came from the other end of the world. She loved K-Pop since she was in high school. It was her addiction, her self-confessed obsession.

 

She was a big fan of BigBang- a boy group composed of 5 bad- members. Her ultimate bias of all time is no other than the handsome-TOP. She was secretly wishing to see him while she's there. She went all the way to Korea to attend the wedding of her wayward friend Seo Hee to Super Junior's Evil Maknae- Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Lucky right? I say so.

 

Going back to Angel.

 

She was at Incheon Airport, waiting for her friend to pick her up. She was sitting in one of the benches of the terminal, headphone plugged on her ears. She couldn't believe she was there.

 

'This is a dream come true,' she thought.

 

Never in her wildest dream, has she thought of stepping her foot on this land. The feeling was surreal. She was breathing the same air as her bias does.

 

She smiled as she thought of TOP smiling widely at her.

 

She decided to go over the place while her friend was still on her way to fetch her.

 

She was busy looking at the glass window of the terminal giving her the breath taking view of the industrialized Seoul when she felt someone touched her hands and pulled her.

 

It was a man about  6 feet tall. He has a black hair and a pair of hazel brown dreamy eyes. The curve of his eyebrows made him look fierce. He has a good body built and he does each stride on the tiled floor as ily as Angel could imagine.

 

She saw this man before. She can't remember when or where but she was sure she did.

 

She was busy thinking where he saw the man when she realized that the bastard was dragging her away. "Hey Mister! Who are you and why-" she tried to ask. But he immediately turned back, spun her around making her land on his side and finally wrapping his muscled arm to her shoulders.

 

"Hey. What are you doi-" she tried to inquire.

 

He put his ray ban on, "Smile" he whispered to her ear and then flashed his sweetest smile.

 

As soon as she looked away from staring at his beautiful face, cameras started flashing. She was blinded by the lights. She covered her eyes once but as soon as she opened it again to look, she saw people. Lots of people! Some of them where holding signage written in Hangul that she couldn't comprehend. There were people holding cameras, some were microphones. 'Media', she thought. 'But whoa. How did they get here and why am I  here in the first place? O.o'

 

To that, the person who dragged her spoke to them, "I'm sorry. I won't do interviews now.." he told them calmly.

 

The people, including the media and high school fan girls protested and squealed in unison uttering words Angel tried to understand.

 

She knows Hangul. She could read and write but she doesn't know what those words meant in Korean. She tried asking the guy if what the hell is happening. Perhaps they would understand each other because he's speaking English as well. The guy, however, went on with his speech, "I'm sorry. I couldn't entertain you. I'm with my girlfriend."

 

The photographers began taking pictures of Angel. The reporters started asking questions.

 

With so much shock, Angel asked the guy, "What's all this?"

 

The people kept quiet as they hear her spoke.

 

The guy interrupted, "She's tired. I'm sorry." he pulled her closer to him. He smiled to them again.

 

"What are you saying?!" Angel exclaimed pushing away the dude.

 

They boy gave her a look; he turned to the people saying, "Sorry! My girlfriend is a bit tired. She just arrived here today.. Come over here babe." he requested.

 

"Girlfriend?! Babe? Are you crazy? I don't even know you!" Angel screamed. She tried to run and escape, but he was fast and he was able to catch her. Again, she was on his side.

 

"She doesn't like public stuff. She’s quiet reserved.  Please understand." he explained to the mob coolly.

 

Angel was busy trying to loosen his grip to her hands. She could no longer comprehend the things that were happening. She was scared. She wanted to go away from there, from the beast who claims her his girlfriend. As Angel fidgeted and wiggled, she felt his hands moved and held her cheeks. The next moment, they were kissing. He kissed her ardently, her knees weakened. The moment he let her go, she slapped him.

 

The people became quiet again.

 

 The younger girls started murmuring words and crying out loud.. "TOP Oppa!"

 

Her ears heard them, ‘WHOA. Did they just say TOP?!’ she looked at him.

 

His eyes, his nose, his face, his hair, his lips- She saw these features before. She's positive, she did. And after 300 light years, she finally realized who the guy she was with is.

 

"T-Top?" she asked hesitantly.

 

The guy raised his head, his face red; his eyes were blazing in anger. “." He murmured.

 

 

 

A/N:

This story is for my friend -Angel. Who loved TOP from Day One of her life as a K-Popper to this day.

TOP is yours.. I have no plans of having him as my bias.

As of now, I prefer GD.