Chapter 17

The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Narrator's POV]

"Joonmyeon, what's going on?" Sehun asked the older, confusion displayed on his face. The two stood in the middle of Lotte World as the sun had just started to set. Joonmyeon stood in front of him as he held a tedy bear and three heart shaped balloons in his hands.

"Sehun, we haven't known each other for long, but I know that I can't live without you. You're the part that I've been missing and I would like to know if..." Joonmyeon paused and took a deep breath before finishing. "Would you be my boyfriend?"

"Y-ye-yes!" Sehun stuttered, finally able to say the word. A grin broke out on Joonmyeon's face as he handed the tedy bear and balloons to the younger. Sehun blushed as he held his new gifts, Joonmyeon's arms wrapping themselves around him.

"Awww!" Kyungsoo cooed as he looked at the new couple, JongIn standing next to him and smiling for the new partner in his best friend's life. Random people who had seen the scene clapped for the new couple as others simply "awwed."

Sehun and Joonmyeon finally stopped hugging as Kyungsoo pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Alright, I want a picture of the new couple!" He exclaimed. "Smile!" Joonmyeon put his arm around Sehun's waist as they smiled and took the picture.

Sehun couldn't believe what had just happened. He had never been in a relationship before and he really didn't want to mess it up between Joonmyeon and him.

"Come on, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter