Chapter 15

The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

"Joonmyeon! Sehun! You're here!" Kyungsoo greeted as the two entered his condo. "Come on, JongIn's in the kitchen." He motioned and led the two to the kitchen.

JongIn sat on one of the black stools, still in the clothes Kyungsoo gave him the night before.

"Hey!" Sehun smiled when he saw his best friend.

"Hey, Sehun." JongIn patted the stool next to him as he ate breakfast.

"Sehun, here! I made breakfast!" Kyungsoo said as he handed the younger a plate of pajeon (Korean green onion pancake).

"Thank you." Sehun bowed his head to show how grateful he was. Kyungsoo went over to Joonmyeon who sat on the couch on the opposite side of the condo.

"How's JongIn doing?" Joonmyeon asked, whispering so the two younger ones wouldn't hear their conversation.

"He still seems on the edge, but he was really shaken up last night." Kyungsoo replied while glancing at the two high school students eating breakfast. "Does Sehun know why JongIn's here?"

"No, he fell asleep while we were watching a movie last night." Joonmyeon tried to hide his grin as he thought of how cute Sehun looked sleeping, but Kyungsoo saw it.

"You're falling for him aren't you?" Kyungsoo teased.

"What? I'm just caring for him." Joonmyeon argued.

"Kim Joonmyeon, I've known you since second grade. You can't hide anything from me. You like Sehun." Kyungsoo pushed on. Joonmyeon gave in as he glanced at Sehun.

"Okay, so I'm falling for him." He admitted.

"Joonmyeon, he's seventeen!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as he hit Joonmyeon's arm.

"So? He'll be eighteen next year. Then he won't be a minor." Joonmyeon shrugged. "Plus I see how you look at JongIn."

"What about JongIn?" Kyungsoo tried to act innocent to Joonmyeon's words, but his best friend knew already.

"You definitely have feelings for JongIn."

"I don't know why you would say such a thi-" Kyungsoo tried lying, but stopped in the middle when he realized he couldn't lie to Joonmyeon. "Alright fine, maybe I like him a little."

"You're just as guilty as me then." Joonmyeon chuckled. "But it was impossible for me to not fall for Sehun, he's so cute." Joonmyeon smiled as Kyungsoo faked one. Kyungsoo really did start to have feelings for JongIn, but he was still in love with Joonmyeon. He always had been, since the moment they met, the moments they dated, and even when they broke up, his heart always wandered it's way back to his best friend.

"Yea, Sehun's lucky to have you." Kyungsoo whispered, refusing to cry. He couldn't let Joonmyeon find out he was still in love with him. Plus he could start a new love story with JongIn right?

"So how'd you end up here?" Sehun asked as he ate his pajeon. He lowered his voice, noticing Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo who seemed to be having a serious conversation across the condo.

"Sehun, you should know about something. Someone hired a detective to find you." JongIn replied, his voice was shaky as worry filled his eyes. Sehun felt a rush of panic wash over him.

"It was probably my mom. Were you forced to give the detective any information?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter