Chapter 13

The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sehun's POV]

I woke up with a smile on my face.

It was strange really. I didn't have a dream. Instead images of Joonmyeon flashed through my head the whole time. But that would only be possible if we had intimate contact like a kiss or.. Okay, there was no way we did it last night. Did Joonmyeon kiss me in any way?

I left my room and tiptoed to Joonmyeon's. I rolled my eyes when I saw how messy the room was, but couldn't help, but grin when I saw my guardian angel sleeping.

Did I just refer to Joonmyeon as my guardian angel?

I slipped under the blanket in Joonmyeon's bed and simply stared at his face. His perfect chiseled jawline that wasn't too sharp, his pink lips, his dark brown hair with a tinch of red when the sun reflected off of it. He was perfect in every way.

Was it fate that we met? Or were we destined to be? Wait, could he think of me as a younger sibling? I'm seventeen and he's twenty-two.. That's a five year difference.

"Good morning, Sehun." A voice said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Ohh good morning." I smiled.

"How long have you been here?" Joonmyeon asked.

"Only a couple minutes. I wasn't watching you or anything. I was going to wake you up, but I got a little distracted." I sheepishly laughed.

"That's alright. Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yea, hey by any chance did we have some sort of intimate contact like a kiss or something?" I awkwardly asked.

Joonmyeon laughed as I blushed.

"I did this." He said before moving close to me and kissing me on the head. A rush of happiness and images of Joonmyeon passed me as I smiled. "I'm sorry, too much too soon?" Joonmyeon asked.

I blushed and shook my head.

"It's alright." I quietly whispered.

"Good." He grinned.

I don't think he'd do that if he thought of me as a little brother... 

"Are you going to work today?"

"No, I don't go to work on Sundays. We're going to hang out with Kyungsoo and JongIn today."

"Really?! Yay!" I cheered as he chuckled and ruffled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter