The Archers II

The Archers
Please log in to read the full chapter
**Due to my recent fascination to this couple (a little late but anyway)...as I learned that both of them are archers on their groups for the Idol Star Olympics...I guess, I can’t stop myself from making this scenes, hehehe…(^_^)  

 

“Sohyun, I think I know the perfect place for you to practice your archery skills” she said while in the living room of their dorm.

 

“Really, Ji Hyun unni?”

 

She nodded with a mysterious smile painted on her lips, “I’ve talked to sajangnim already and he had given his approval for us to practice there after our schedule today”

 

“Yes! I was afraid that we will come to tomorrow’s Idol Star Olympics without practicing. I’m so glad you’ve found a place for us to practice,” Sohyun said animatedly and not yet content she run towards Jihyun to give her a hug, “Thanks, unni!”

 

“Neh, neh...I’m glad you’re happy” Jihyun said, smiling while she patted Sohyun’s shoulder as she hugs her in return.

 

“Omo! What is this?...Omma, you’re betraying me?” Ji Yoon said coming in the room with an obviously fake “shock” face written on her face.

 

Gayoon was behind Ji Yoon who quickly started to tease the latter, “Don’t worry, Ji Yoon. I’m always here for you…” she said hugging Ji Yoon from the back with a big grin on her face

 

Just in time, Hyuna comes barging in the room. She notices everyone hugging each other and quickly join the fun as she says, “Is it a Hug Day today?” then she said, “Me, too!” and hug all of the members at once.

 

The five of them was already laughing out loud once they decided to let go of each other.

 

Sohyun, Hyuna and Gayoon sat on the long sofa in their living room, still smiling while Jihyun and Jiyoon went to the kitchen to get some refreshment for them.

 

Gayoon then asked Sohyun, “By the way, why are you hugging Jihyun unni happily earlier?”

 

“So, that what started the hugs”, Hyuna said.

 

“Yes, Jiyoon and I have caught them in a tight embrace so I just started teasing Jiyoon, hehehe!”

 

Hyuna looked at Sohyun, smiling, “So, why are you hugging unni, then?”

 

Sohyun replied with a big smile on her face, making her eye smile as well, “Jihyun unni has found a perfect place for us to practice archery this evening, right after our schedule”

 

“Really? That’s great! I don’t want to totally tomorrow, you know”, Gayoon said grinning.

 

Hyuna’s face turned into a frown as she said, “I don’t know, archery”

 

“Don’t worry, unni. I’m not an expert but I can teach you the basics”, Sohyun said encouragingly.

 

“Sohyun’s right. We can teach you the basic. We only got background on it because we’ve tried it out once already” Gayoon said.

 

“Okay! I’ll try my best!”, Hyuna said happily.

 

It was then when Jihyun and Jiyoon come in holding trays with filled glasses of ice tea for them and some bread. Once they have put the food and refreshments on the table in front of the sofa, Jihyun and Jiyoon sat on the two one-sitter that was on each side of the sofa.

 

“So, we’re practicing archery later?” Jiyoon said after drinking her ice tea.

 

Jihyun answered her, “Yes, I’ve recommended a perfect place to sajangnim for us to practice in such short notice”

 

Jiyoon pouted a little, “Archery is not one of my best skills”

 

“I think so too”, Gayoon said to Jiyoon with a big grin which earned her a slight slap on her elbow from Jiyoon.

 

Hyuna and Sohyun laughed at their unni’s while Jihyun just smile at her members.  

 

 

Later, that night…

 

The 4minute van where far from the city proper and had already entered into what seems to be private lands. All of the members were sleeping exhaustedly since they’ve come from a busy schedule that day. Their manager was the one driving them thus when the van had reached a road were two private guards was in front to ask for identity, the manager reluctantly and quietly nudge the sleeping Jihyun.

 

“Jihyun, we’re here”.

 

She opened her eyes and stared back at their manager, whose window side was open. Hence, the guard asking for their identification had immediately notice Jihyun and smile.

 

“Young lady, you’re here again” the guard said as he bowed properly at her in recognition.

 

Jihyun smiled in returned, “Yes, did he inform you that I was coming?”

 

The guard quickly nodded and turned to his partner. “It’s the young lady, open the gates”, then he turned again as to address Jihyun, “Nice seeing you again, young lady” he said before giving them way to proceed.

 

“Thank you” Ji hyun said as she smiles.

 

Their van proceeds on entering the wide estate. It was filled with trees and spacious lands with houses every now or then until they’ve reached the main house or more commonly known as the big mansion.

 

 “This doesn’t look like an archery club…where are we Jihyun?” Their manager said once the van has parked in front of the mansion.

 

Jihyun answered looking straight ahead, “This is a friend’s house. I’d asked for a favor since we don’t have much time to look for an archery club that will accommodate idols for private archery training this last minute just before the competition tomorrow…” she turned to looked at their manager, “Sajangnim, are you mad?”

 

Their manager sighs but smiled at her, “No, I’m not. But this is a big favor if your friend will let us have a target shooting for archery in her house. The five of you might accidentally hit some things in the house which I don’t think we can pay”, he said as he stares awestruck at the mansion while still sitting in the driver sit.

 

“Don’t worry sajangnim. My friend has their own archery field for target shooting. It’s at the back of their house, all set up.” Jihyun assured their manager.

 

“Wow! You have big friends. Do I know her?”

 

Jihyun reluctantly smile, “I think you’ve met before…”

 

“Really? Still, wow!”

 

Jihyun did not speak further but instead started to awaken the other members.

 

“We are here?” Hyuna asked in a still sleepy mind while the others have already started to go out of the van.

 

All four of them looked up at the mansion in front of them, full of admiring gaze.

 

They turned to Jihyun and asked at once, “We are practicing here?”

 

Jihyun nodded while smiling, “Yes, let’s go inside first”, she said as she start walking to the front door. But then their manager called out, “The company just texted me something urgent. I need to get back to the city tonight. Will you be alright all alone here?”

 

“This is my friend’s house so don’t worry, sajangnim” Jihyun said assuringly.

 

Their manager smile, “Okay, Jihyun, you’re in-charge then. I’ll come back later. Have fun, practicing. Take care!” He said as he started the van again but turned to Jihyun, “Please tell your friend, thank you for this favor”

 

“Yes, I will sajangnim. Drive safely”

 

The other 4minute member bid goodbye to their manager as well. When the van was gone, they proceeded to enter the house.

 

Upon entering they were greeted by a man, “Good evening, young lady Jihyun. We’ve been expecting you tonight”

 

Jihyun responds with a warm smile at the man, “Thank you, Mr. Yoo” she said as they walked in inside.

 

She turned to her member and introduce them, “They are my fellow members and close friends. Jiyoon, Gayoon, Hyuna and Sohyun” who all was smiling awkwardly to Mr. Yoo

 

The middle aged man, give them a welcom
Please log in to read the full chapter