Comfronted

Ma girl and ma ex sequel ~ Sacrificed Blood

 

Dongwoon’s p.o.v

 

I continued talking as a small grin escaped from my lips. I haven’t seen them in a while and I missed them. I continued smiling until  a knock interrupted the conversation. Kikwang opened it and everyone froze.

“ Jihyun, what’s wrong?”

“ I need to talk to Dongwoon. Alone.”

I nodded.

“ Sure/ I’ll see you guys later, ok?” I said and they all walked out. She sat down next to me and I smiled.

“ What’s up?”

She leaned in and kissed me. My heart raced as I stood frozen. The world totally blanked out making me forget everything. I stood frozen not knowing what to do. I knew it was wrong but I couldn’t pull myself apart. A loud crash made me pull away from her.

“ Jihyun....”

“ I can’t do it!”

“ Do what?” I asked taking her hands in mine.

“ I can’t let you go” she said as tears came pouring down her face onto my lap. I sighed and wiped her tears away.

“ Jihyun, you are tired. Why don’t you go home and we’ll talk another time, ok?” I suggested and she nodded.

“ I’m sorry” she said wiping her tears. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

“ It’s fine. Go rest”

“ Okay” she said walking out. The door closed and my heart ached. What was I suppose to do? I waited years and loved Jihyun first but how can I just leave Tiffany? I sighed and ruffled my hair in frustration. I looked up as someone knocked and entered the room. My heart ached more seeing the scene in front of me.

“ Tiffany, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I asked worried. She pushed my hands away and I was shocked.

“ Tiffany?”

“ Do you expect me to be happy that I saw my boyfriend kissing another girl, huh?”

“ About that.”

“ Forget it!”

What?”

“ I already know the truth! You loved her first and you still do. That won’t ever change, will it?”

“ Tiffany, why don’t we talk about it, huh?”

“ Talk about what? I’m letting you go so you can go and be happy with her?!” she yelled walking out. I sat up trying to run after her but fell back as a sharp pain ached through my body. I guess it’s my choice from now on, huh?


I'm sorry it's short but I realized I haven't updated in awhile and I thought why not update on My BIRTHDAY !  Hope you enjoyed =)