Past

Ma girl and ma ex sequel ~ Sacrificed Blood

 

Tiffany’s p.o.v

I sat down next to Dongwoon as soon as Jihyun left. I noticed him looking dazed. What is he thinking about. I clapped grabbing his attention.

 

“ Do you know her?” I asked confusing him.

 

“ Huh”

 

“ Do you know Jihyun? Why was she in here?” I asked.

 

He was about to talk when someone knocked on the door. I stood up as five handsome guys walked in. They were staring at me from head to toe and casually glancing from Dongwoon to me.

 

“ Hyung, what are you doing here?” Dongwoon asked sitting up.

 

“ Myungsoo contacted me and they tagged along” the guy holding flowers admitted.

 

“ Aww! Hyung, I was so worried” the cute one said pouting. I giggled and they all turned towards me.

I bowed. “ Sorry”

They chuckle.

 

“ You’re funny. Dongwoon, you got a cute one” The charming one said making me blush.

 

“ Noona, you’re cute” the cute one  said pinching my cheeks.

 

“ Don’t touch her” Dongwoon said moving his hand.

 

“ Ooh. Someone’s very protective, huh?”  someone said and they all laughed as I blushed. I looked up and noticed the guy holding flowers wasn’t smiling but looking at me disgusted. Did I do something wrong? I wondered. He excused himself to go outside and I exited following behind him. I caught up to him just as he was about to exit the hospital and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and looked at me.

 

“ Can we talk?”

He nodded and we walked towards the cafe. We ordered our drinks and sat down. I shifted uncomfortably as we sat in silence.

“ What did you want to talk about?” he asked.

 

“ Dongwoon and some girl named Jihyun”

 

“ What about her?”

 

“ I want to know their history and don’t lie because I know you know something”

He sighed and confessed everything to me about their past ( A/N except for the part that she was a vampire)

I froze and my heart ached. The intense feeling inside started boiling. Why couldn’t he tell me? I wondered walking back into the hospital determined to get the truth from Dongwoon himself.


Sorry that it was short but you'll find out who Dongwoon choses soon after he get's comfronted by Tiffany