The Hotel

SHINee - Destination: India

The five followed Rina out of the airport. She made them wait at the entrance while she hailed an airport taxi. As they looked around, they could see so many different people of different cultures.

A lady draped in a sari was carrying a small boy who wouldn't stop wailing. At the other side, there were a group of Americans taking pictures of the bustling airport. They also spotted a few men wearing what looked like a silk towel (dhoti) around their waist.

Onew looked everywhere, trying to fit in every thing in his head. Jonghyun was thinking about whether he could trick Key into wearing a sari. Key was scrutinizing the fashion of the Indians and wondered where he could shop. Minho was gazing lustily at a sports car that was parked near them. And Taemin, he was trying to dance to the music blaring out of a radio.

After five minutes, Rina returned with a white innova car that had the airport logo on it. She got down and helped the boys load their luggage and finally, they were all set to go. She took the front seat; Key, Onew and Taemin in the middle; and Jonghyun and Minho sat in the back.

The driver expertly navigated out of the airport and they hit the roads. Taemin's eyes grew wide when he heard the loud honking. Rina grinned.

"You'll hear quite a lot of that in Chennai"

After twenty minutes of never-ending traffic, the car finally pulled into a hotel driveway. Key let out a huge sigh of relief that they had arriced. Jonghyun leaned over and kissed him on the cheek to comfort him. Rina didn't miss that and made a note to include some dos and don'ts in her briefing. 

The driver stopped at the doors of 'Le Royal Meridien' - one of Chennai's best hotels. Two bell-boys instantly came to get their bags. Suddenly, they heard some arguing and they turned around to hear Rina haggling with the driver. After a minute of intense arguement, they finally agreed to a price, she paid and the car drove away.

Smiling at them, Rina led the way into the hotel. The lobby was luxurious and comfy. She approached the front desk and got their room keys. They took a lift to the fifth flooe where she lead them to one room.

It was a cool, air-conditioned room with two beds and a bathroom. All five of them sat on the beds and looked expectantly at their temporary manager.

"Erm...first off, It's great to see you guys and a big welcome to Chennai!" She exclaimed. 

All five of them chuckled and greeted her again.

"Annyeonghaseoyo! Bitnaneun SHINee imnida!"

"Anyways, there are three rooms. Your manager specifically told me to room with Onew so the rest of you can split however you want to." said Rina.

"Jonghyun and I will take a room" decided Key with an air of finalty in his tone.

"Taemin is mine...er, my roommate" muttered Minho, trying to cover up his slip.

"Okay, that's settled!" smiled Rina and handed out the keys. "Now, you guys go ahead and rest! We'll talk tomorrow"

JongKey and 2Min left leaving Onew and Rina in their room.


So, I finally updated...even though it's not much of a chapter...

A bigh thank you to all my subscribers!!! xDD 

Comment replies:

@caline: Hehe, I updated Umma! Hope you like the chapter xDDD

@CANDI_Fics: Querida, I'm so happy you're reading~! Hope you like this xD

@ThatGirlOverThere: Hehe, TN's fun xD I'll take them to the other states soon =)

@JlovesB2ST: Aww, thanx for the comments! Yeah, I'll take them to Hyderabad too xD

@charisma1869: Glad you think so xDD

@13elieveinprom15es: Hehe, Key in kurtha pjs will be fun to see xD I know...it really does stink sometimes...

@choiminholoverX356: I love the sweets too! And lol, I'm definitely having that xDD

@pRiMa_ELF_gRg: Sure sure =) Yeah...you guys are lucky, it's bloody hot in the south...

@SHINee_fanatic: Aww! I'm so flattered!! xDDD Hehe, hope you liked the update. =)

@aishShawol: Sure, they'll go everywhere xD Who're tommy and missy?