Arrival at the Airport

SHINee - Destination: India

A/N: See that higlighted part on the map? That's Tamil Nadu. I shall begin with this state coz  I'm most familiar with it xD. Oh and also, the views of India in this story are completely my opinions of my country, I'm NOT copying descriptions from the net.


A Korean private airplane touched down gently on a runway a little away from the main terminal. After a few minutes, five young boys got down and went inside the airport. 

"Omo! We're finally in India! I'm so excited!" shouted Taemin happily, waving his hands. Despite having changed his image to a y redhead, he still behaved like a little kid at times. 

"Taemin ah, don't be so loud. We don't want fans bombarding us as soon as we land!" said Minho, clutching the maknae's arms holding him still. The charismatic rapper seems unfazed being in a new country, but a look closer into his eyes showed his real enthusiasm.

"It's amazing!! I mean, we haven't seen anything yet there's a nice, rustic, and unique scent in the country!" exclaimed Jonghyun, his eyes turning 360 degrees taking in everything around him...which just happened to be a long corridor leading to the check out counter.

"Well, as long as the sun doesn't ruin my skin! And gawd, can't wait to see the fashion they've got!" said Key with a total diva smile. In reality though, he was just feeling enormously relieved that they'd reached safely. He had been terrified throughout the flight and had remained in the safe comfort of Jonghyun's hands.

"For once in my life I can say that I truly forgot about chicken for a minute. The view when we landed was really marvelous" said Onew smiling widely, he was pleased that he had convinced Manager hyung that they could survive without his company.

Soon, they reached the end of the long corridor and a door opened revealing a group of air hostesses holding plates of garlands and sweets in their hands. Each of them placed a flower garland around the members' necks and fed them a delicious sweet. Of course all of them had their own unique reactions.

"Wow, such a pretty garland" muttered Onew, half eating the sweet.

"Omo~! The garland matches my outfit!" (Come on...you gotta know who said that...)

"Hyung!!! The sweet is shinee style! And it's sooo good! Go on, try it hyung!" exclaimed Taemin already glomping down two of the delicacy and encouraging Minho to do the same.

Minho hesitantly took a bite then ate the whole sweet and reached for a second one with a big smile.

"Wow, these are real flowers! And they must've taken so much time to do these! Thank you" said Jonghyun to the airhostesses who'd been ogling admiring all of them.

On cue, all of them burst into fits of giggles, blushing and waving their hands, saying that it was nothing. Then, a smartly dressed man in a pilot's uniform came to greet them. 

"Welcome to India, SHINee! It's a pleasure to have you here!" he said shaking hands with everyone. "I'm Captain Ramesh from xyz Airlines"

"Hello, thank you for welcoming us. We are very happy to spend our vacation here in India" said Onew on behalf of the group.

"Your manger contacted us beforehand and informed us that you are alone and that you have no idea about our country and it's rules. To make it easier and stress free for you, we've appointed a vacation manager for you." said Captain Ramesh.

As soon as he said the words 'vacation manager' all of the members let out involuntary groans. Mr Ramesh chuckled and continued.

"Not to worry, she's my daughter and has excellent proficiency in Korean and is also a fan of your group...again relax as she is not one of those demented fanatics." he said and they sighed in relief.

"Let me introduce Rina, my daughter. She'll be your guide and manager during your stay here."

A young girl who seemed around the age of fifteen or sixteen walked in. She had on a self made SHINee fan shirt, long and baggy paired with blue jeans.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Rina" she said chirpily, clapping her hands as she was excited to be so close to her favourite korean boy band. Other than that, she didn't show any signs of being a crazy obsessed stalker fan.

"Hey Rina" all of them chorused, Onew with his wide smile, Jonghyun waved, Key sent a wink, Minho nodded and Taemin gave his super cute eye smile and jumped up and down once.

"Okay, come this way and we'll get your luggage and then we'll go to your hotel!" said Rina leading them to the luggage escalator.


Lalala, that's all I can brainstorm right now >.<

See the way I squeezed myself  into the story lol xDDD

Disclaimer: I do NOT have 'excellent proficiency in Korean' much as I wish I did...T_T

Anyways hope you liked the first chapter!

Comments and subs are loved! <3