Epilogue

When I Was Your Man

" Regrets are always at the end " I repeated.

I guess this saying is right what I did before was hurtful. They say karma do really strike back in just a flash of light and I've experienced it. Funny but I've learned alot from the things I did before. Now that I've found myself, I guess I can be happy now.

" Sir, please turn off your phone "

" Ah. Yeah "

Wonder what happened after I talked to Seohyun? Well.

Seohyun made me realized everything. Without further thinking I hurriedly ran to Hyun and said my deepest apology, gladly she accepted it but things do really changed and we broke up, Hyun and I decided to be friends—bestfriends. I'm happy for her cause she found a new guy and they're getting married in a week or so. Me? /laughs/ by the way we already graduated and got my college degree, now I'm a professional basketball player slash singer slash musician. Things between Seohyun and Lay, went well.

 

"  I now pronounce you husband and wife "

" Congrats man "

" Congrats Seo "

" Kris! "

" Oh. Hi, sorry if I was late I just wanna congratulate you "

" Good thing you came bro! "

" Wait! You're leaving...soon? But we still have to go to the reception "

" I know, I know. But I need to. Once again, Seo and Lay. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Zhang "

 

Seeing Seohyun happy makes me happy too, now she's happy and safe. I'm sure Lay could make her happy, gave her all the time, maybe me and Seo were meant to fall in love but not meant to be together /sighs/ I'm gonna miss korea and everyone /clicks/

" Huh? "

" I....a sorry. I'll delete it sorry "

she bowed then left. She's kinda cute.