Chapter 2

Hide or Madness

"So... how's today?"

Shinwoo looked up, stare at Chansik while eating his dinner. Shinwoo smiled a bit, taking his time to chew his food.

"It's fine" Shinwoo said "People are nice, well-- most of them. And i found it a bit good"

"Ah, okay then"

Chansik then go eating his dinner again.

"How about your day, Chansik?" Shinwoo asked. Chansik give him a big smile

"It's so fun, hyung" he said "I already found many friends, and they're nice"

Shinwoo starled. Chansik is so good at making friends, then. "Then it must be good for you, right?"

Chansik nodded happily.

Shinwoo drink his water and looked at the clock: It's nearly 8 PM. He still need to preparing his clothes and his bag.

"Chansik"

"Yes?"

"Is it okay if i wash the dishes?"

Chansik looked confused, but he just nodded

"I will clean the table, then"

And then, Shinwoo picking up the dishes and wash it, while Chansik cleaning the dining table. While washing, Shinwoo has so many thoughts about tomorrow; especially about that mysterious boy that asked his name and didn't gave his name. It's just so weird for Shinwoo-- It may be consider as rude also.

That guy is surely suspicious.... thought Shinwoo. Hey, why i'm thinking like that? I just met him in the first place. Ah, i shouldn't judge him like that.

And he keep thinking until Chansik poke his shoulder and help him wash the dishes

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The next morning

Shinwoo sit in his seat and put his bag. What makes him surprised is that the mysterious guy is came very early today.

"We meet again"

Shinwoo keep silent. The guy stand up from his seat, holding Shinwoo's hand

"Sorry for yesterday" He said

Shinwoo smiled. "It's okay"

The guy smile also "Name's Jinyoung-- Jung Jinyoung. Sorry for not telling you yesterday, because i just wanted to make it as a surprise"

"Well..." Shinwoo look around. Not many students are in the class. ....I'm not really surprised about it"

"Really?"

Shinwoo just nodded. Jinyoung then sit in his chair, followed by Shinwoo.

"So...." Shinwoo use his chance to start the conversation. He's looking directly to Jinyoung "... You don't talk too much, huh?"

Jinyoung stare at Shinwoo. Maybe because Shinwoo know who he was

"I observe you, Jinyoung" Shinwoo continue his sentence "You're just quiet, not talk too much to the others. Most of the time you used to read your phone, or just staring at the window. Or, you just saw what the others do"

Shinwoo smiled again. Jinyoung looked kinda.... amazed.

"Wow." Jinyoung said "I'm..... impressed. You analyze me"

"Well..." Shinwoo rubbed his head "I also observe the others"

And then, the school bell rings.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"It's time for lunch!"

Jinyoung chuckles when he heard Shinwoo's enthusiasm about having lunch. Maybe because Shinwoo is a bit-- exaggerated about it

Shinwoo stare at Jinyoung, confuse. "What are you laughing at?"

Jinyoung just shook his head, keep chuckling. Shinwoo just keep stare at him confusely.

Both of them were walking to the school canteen. It's the only canteen that the school has, and according to these two's perception-- it was an one of a kind canteen-- as what Shinwoo's observe yesterday.

After 10 minutes, Shinwoo manage to buy some foods and drinks to fullfill his hungry stomach-- so does Jinyoung. They settle down at a seat in the middle-- it's not a large seat, but it's enough for 6-7 people. They were enjoying their foods so much

"It taste good"

Shinwoo just nodded at Jinyoung's comment. Then--

"Yo-- Mind if i join?"

A short, black-haired man suddenly standing in front of them. Shinwoo looked kinda starled.

Jinyoung nodded silently. Then that short guy sit beside Shinwoo.

"Name's Sunwoo" the guy finally intoduce himself "We're in the same class, right?"

"Yep" said Shinwoo. Shinwoo remember-- he's the one that seat in the back, left corner. Which is means that he sit 3 seats behind Shinwoo, so Shinwoo surely remember him.

Sunwoo drink his juice while staring at the 2 guys in the seat. He put down his juice and asked:

"Both of you guys have a name?"

Shinwoo stopped eating for a while, and nodded. "I'm Shinwoo"

"Jung Jinyoung" said Jinyoung directly.

Sunwoo just nodded, then eat his food. "I hope we can be good friends"

"So do i" replied Shinwoo with a warm smile.

And then, not for a while--

"Yah, Sunwoo!"

After 3 minutes of silence, someone yelled Sunwoo's name. Sunwoo, Shinwoo, and Jinyoung looked back. Sunwoo look shock so much, then he stand up.

"Oh my god-- Sandeul!"

Then both of them were hugging each other. Shinwoo looked confused, while Jinyoung just keep eating his food. The guy named Sandeul look very happy and pleasant to see Sunwoo

"I don't know that you'll be here, man!" Sandeul gave a little punch to Sunwoo's arm. Sunwoo chuckles

"But i'm here now" said Sunwoo, then turned to Shinwoo and Jinyoung. "Shinwoo, Jinyoung, this is my best friend, Sandeul"

"Hi, i'm Sandeul"

Shinwoo and Jinyoung bowed at Sandeul, so does Sandeul. Shinwoo look confused, because he never meet Sandeul in the class.

"You're not from Sunwoo's class. Am i right?"

Sandeul nodded right away. "I'm in the class right after Sunwoo's class. You guys were in the same class as Sunwoo, right?"

"Yes" replied Jinyoung.

"Ah" replied Sandeul "So, take care of Sunwoo, okay? He's so noisy like an angry mom, anyway"

"Hey, watch your mouth, man"

'Shut up, you bastard"

Shinwoo was shocked to hell. He never heard that people at his age will say bad words like that. But-- maybe that's the culture here, so Shinwoo just let it be.

Then, 4 of them have a very lovely lunch. Sunwoo and Sandeul were busy talking, Shinwoo was busy listening to them, and Jinyoung..... According to Shinwoo, he just spent his time keeping silent.

It's a lovely day for Shinwoo. He got 4 good friends, and he won't let them go-- even there's a big push to let them go.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Shinwoo usually never really thinks that he would have someone accompany him when he'll go home after school. But because Sunwoo's house is near his house, so Sunwoo took a way home with him.

"It's a very nice day" said Sunwoo "A very very ing nice day"

Shinwoo just nodded silently. He didn't want to put much comment on that.

Sunwoo stare at Shinwoo, silently.

"Ya, Shinwoo" he said "You look kinda silent. Like Jinyoung"

"Well..." Shinwoo look down for a while. "I'm ..... pretty silent, actually"

"But Jinyoung is more silent" said Sunwoo "He' like a doll, with its mouth was sew-ed until it can't speak any kinds of words"

"Sometimes Jinyoung talks" Shinwoo look at Sunwoo "But, maybe not much"

Sunwoo just say "oh" about it. Then both of them went home peacefully.