LEAF 2: THE CONCERT

SM TOWN MYSTERIES: The Secret Killer

After several minutes, the receptionists entertained and let the fans enter the arena. Without a word, the fans yelled continuously, calling the names of the artists. Fans started to light up their sticks and put up their personalized banners. The whole arena was lighted up by different colors together with the vigorous fan chants.

 

As the fans sits on their respective seat, Baekhyun, on the other hand, together with Chanyeol, were in the side stage, looking for the approaching fans down the stage.

 

“Do you think she made it to come in our concert?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

 

“Let us see. Did she leave you a text message?” Chanyeol said while still focusing on helping Baekhyun find what the latter is looking for.

 

“Not even one. Maybe she’s not coming. Well… that’s okay.” Baekhyun replied in a cold tone.

 

“Don’t lose faith; did you call her, either?” Chanyeol kept on glancing at the fans.

 

“Yes, I did, but I guess, her phone is not . I cannot contact her.” Baekhyun replied.

 

“Maybe she’s late. Maybe there’s something important happened.” Chanyeol added.

 

Baekhyun, whom is faking a smile and was about to lose his patience in waiting for Mary to come, put his hands on his pocket and started to walk, “Perhaps… he ditched me.”  

 

“Don’t talk like that. You’re like a child, Hyung, a child who’s longing for his mother, or rather, sad because of envious to something? On the other hand, only 30 minutes had passed since the fans entered the arena.” Then Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and tried to smile. After it, he ignored Baekhyun and stayed where he is. He still tried to look for Mary.

 

“But, the VIP Seats are about to be fully occupied. Chanyeol, let’s go. Our brothers are waiting for us.” Baekhyun said but at the time he opened the door...

 

 

“HYUNG~” Chanyeol shouted like he saw a real ghost. His eyes widened and his jaw were like dropping as his tone gets louder and louder.

 

“Why?!” Baekhyun replied and ran towards him.

 

“Look!” Chanyeol pointed out the girl sitting exactly at the middle of the VIP Seats, directly parallel to the center stage.

 

A curve was drawn into Baekhyun’s lips and without any further action, he suddenly grabbed Chanyeol’s head and clipped it into his underarm, and jumped like a kid, kept on shouting and repeating the words, “SHE JUST CAME!!!”

 

“Aww. Hyung. Aww. Stop jumping. Aww. And release me from your arms. Aww.” Chanyeol pleased, “My hair is… ouch… it might be ruined!” When Baekhyun realized the reality, he stopped doing it so. Chanyeol took a deep breathe, “You’re wild. You’re so wild, Hyung. Anyway, let’s go.”

 

“Hey, Chanyeol! Thanks!” Baekhyun said while walking with him.

 

“Anything, Hyung. Just promise me that you’re going to introduce me to your girl. Or else…”  Chanyeol said with a deep voice, like he meant for something.

 

“Or else, what?!” Asked Baekhyun with a curl on his forehead.

 

“Or else… I am going to…” Chanyeol cut his sentence.

 

“What?!”

 

“Or else… I will snatch and throw every eyeliner of yours in the trash can and burn them out to ash!!!” Then Chanyeol laughed out so loud.

 

“Well… I think I am really obliged now to introduce him to all of you” Baekhyun tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder, “Don’t worry, tonight, I’ll let you know her.”  Baekhyun replied and laughed.

 

“But how?!” Chanyeol seriously asked.

 

“Just watch.” Baekhyun grinned.

 

The arena gets hotter and hotter as the stage lights rolled and danced on each corners of the arena. SM Artists songs burst out loudly and fans screamed as flamboyant as they sing and follow the songs in shuffled mode. Minutes later, a video suddenly flashed on the screen and cued the start of the most awaited event.

 

Meanwhile, Mary looked fabulously with his dress. She really made herself so fabulous to lend this as a gift to her most beloved man, Baekhyun. While holding her VIP Tickets, he walked directly to the receptionist and requested for assistance. This is the first time she’ll watch Baekhyun’s concert sitting in a VIP seat and the first time she’ll be watching the latter performing as her boyfriend. She’s really happy for the opportunity given by Baekhyun. Though, sometimes, she thought of being tired hiding their relationship, she still endure it for she knows the current limitations of what they really are. She always let herself see the efforts of Baekhyun despite of his crowded and hectic schedule, just to text or call her, trying to check if she ate or not in the midst of night, feeling well or not, missing him or not, or whatever she feels. Baekhyun never failed to say “I love you” to her every night when she go to sleep and never forget to include her in his daily plans.

 

The concert started and a blast of yells was then heard. Each SM Artists and groups performed well and didn’t fail to amuse their fans. One part of the concert is when Baekhyun, together with his brothers in EXO-K  collaborated to sing the song, “Peter Pan,” from their latest album, Kiss and Hug.

 

I am brushing on my worn-out diary,

and for a sudden time, it has just opened up...

So much brightly,

You are there, there's no changes, just same as before.

 

From the moment they started to sing, Baekhyun never take off his eyes to her girl. It seems like he dedicates the song to Mary and trying to get enough courage to show it to his fans.

 

I remember the pictures of our past,

something inside me really is trembling me...

I'm a bit sad...

That I can't travel back to those times.

 

Let us love each other, Mary, Baekhyun thought.

 

I'm going to find, and look for Tinkerbell

together in the neverland, holding each other,

 we will smile, and feel the happiness

  and oh...

I'm gonna be your Peterpan

and will always be your only man,

Although I'm lacking,

I will say it to you, 

That I love you so much my girl...

 

 While singing, Baekhyun got shock when Mary stood up in her chair and waving her hands like saying, “Go, Baekhyun!!! I LOVE YOU!” He did more and more and more, and let Mary feel what he feels. He’s indirectly telling the girl that the song that he’s singing is for her.

 

All our memories are all stocked here in me.

Starting from that time when both of us got in love,

and then when we kissed,

I want to fly in the sky, and ride on a cloud.

Yeah you'll  always be beautiful in me,

Even Wendy Cinderella can't replace you in me,

My love for you will never vanish and will be strong

Because I feel you,

 

 I'm going to find, and look for Tinkerbell

together in the neverland, holding each other,

 we will smile, and feel the happiness

  and oh...

I will be your Peterpan

and will always be your only man,

Although I'm lacking,

I will say it to you, 

That I love you so much my girl...

 

 


Author's Note: Their love may not last... but how about their lives? 


 

Stay tuned guys. :))) SEHUN ALSO THINKS WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. LOL.