LEAF 3: HAPPINESS

SM TOWN MYSTERIES: The Secret Killer

The concert was ended emotionally as SM Artists gives their message to their fans. Overwhelmingly, the artists went downstage and sing a song dedicated for their fans. So Nyu Shi Dae and half of Super Junior members went on left part of the arena; SHINee and the remaining members of Super Junior on the upper part; F(X) on the right part together with BoA and TVXQ; Staffs at the center stage; and EXO at the middle part of the Arena. Fans didn’t expect this much and even tears can’t explain what they really feel. Meanwhile, Baekhyun chose to stay in the place where he’s near Mary. He didn’t even bother to look at his brothers who kept on walking. He stared at Mary for a long time as if saying, “Can you come to stage and sing with me?”

Mary, on the other hand, burst out with her tears, “I love you, Baekhyun. I will love you, even if the time will come that you realized that there are more girls better than me for you, I will still love you.” She murmured. “I may not be the most beautiful, most fascinated, and greatest girl in the world, but I will ensure to you that I will the one and only woman who’ll strive hard for the love you gave me.” She continued while tears go down from her eyes.

 Suddenly, lights stopped dancing, music halted into soft harmony, solemnity inside the arena filled up the atmosphere. Fans kept on crying for the dream concert is about to end, one memory that cannot be tamed and forgot by anyone who experienced it.

“Rumors do break our hearts apart…” Said SHINee’s Taemin, “But always trust us and don’t believe those,”

“Indeed, our beloved fans’ minds are uncontrollable for we don’t have the right to do that; emotions do blast every time they saw us; taking photos of us while hiding to somewhere,” Jonghyun continued, “Risking their health just to support us; Don’t bother things that may hurt them in fan meeting programs; Spending a lot of money just to make our songs top the charts…”

“We really thank you for all of that,” BoA is about to burst in tears, and so other SM Artists, too, “We really love all of you, guys. In our hearts, all of you aren’t just fans; all of you are our friends. All of you are in here.” Then she pointed on her chest, directly to her heart.

More sobs filled the Arena. All people spread their tears of happiness as the artists kept on having their final speech to mark the end of the concert. “Words can’t express how happy we are, words can’t describe what are you, our fans, to us, words can’t even tell how we strive hard for our goals… because without you guys, we are just a wind-like artists, like our presence are here, but not on your senses.” Said Tiffany.

When Baekhyun took the microphone and about to say things, he glanced back to his girlfriend and smiled. He saw Mary, hiding her face in his hands, sobbing like a child. “As you all know, I am a fan before I entered the industry. I knew a lot of fan chores. I even stalked my idols but then I felt something that they have their own lives, their private lives. I decided and came up for things like that. I realized that if I am going to support them, I mustn’t bother their private lives. As I entered SMEnt, I discovered a lot of things more. Idols do fall in love, idols do encounter problems just like ordinary people, idols treasure things like friendship, idols have their own leisure times, idols have different attitudes, and many more. But there’s one thing that I really love, it’s when your feelings fall for a fan, and having it seriously.” He said, “That’s why I really treasure all of you.” Baekhyun ended.

“In behalf of the whole SMEnt crews and staffs, we, the different faces produce by this entertainment, thank all of you for your vigorous and wonderful supports. We love you.” Said Leeteuk and led the others to vow. As they vow to the audience, scream of fans were loudly heard as they shouted, “WE LOVE YOU ALL.” The concert was then ended with great pleasure, fans went out peacefully, and artists went backstage, still sobbing, and took a rest.

In their dressing room, EXO are fixing their things, still have their energy and ready for some celebrations. “We made it, guys.” Suho yelled while others shouted, “YEAAAAAAHHH~,” “I think this will be one of the most memorable concerts that we held.”

“Indeed, tears of fans made my heart melt like a candle on its fire...” Chanyeol said, “If I only have the opportunity to hug them one by one…”

“Ok, finish packing up?” Their attentions caught up by their manager-hyung, “Seems like the concert became a history, huh?” He continued.

“Indeed. I didn’t expect that it will turn into that, Hyung.” Kyunsoo replied.

“Well, fans really love you.” Their manager said. “Well, finishing packing all it up.”

“But wait,” Baekhyun interrupted, “Can we have a separate celebration?”

The room was occupied by silence on what Baekhyun had just said. Their manager almost dropped his jaw, “Ah… what? Separate celebration?! You all know that it is prohibited to…”

 “Please, Manager-Hyung… please?” Then Baekhyun did an aegyo.

“Stop it. No. The company heads may be mad at you and if fans find out that you are EXO, then a great catastrophe may happen…” Said the manager.

“Please, just give us a free-time, since we don’t have any schedule for tomorrow, please? Just this night. Promise.”

“No. No. No.” The manager refused and turned back.

“Oh come on, please?” Baekhyun said while turning his head, now looking at his brothers, biting his lips and making gestures like saying, “Help me to make our manager-hyung approve it,” and kept on doing that until Suho got his point.

“Yow, Manager-Hyung. I’ll take care of the responsibility. Just give me some time, jebal?”

“Suho-sshi.” The manager murmured, obviously shocked that even Joonmyun wanted to go.

“Me, too. I want to go.” Chen raised his hands, “Though I am busy playing this.” Then he focused again on his phone playing Candy Crush.

“Me, too.” And the one by one, the members raised their hands until the manager-hyung approved their request.

“Ok, just be home safely. Or I think I should come with you.”

“Aniyo. Take a rest, manager-hyung. We can handle it.” Said Kris while taking off his shirt, changing it into attire that nobody can distinguish who he is.

 “OK, what else I can do?” Then he sighed and opened the door, “Go home, safely. Don’t cause any trouble, EXO, I am going to punish you, Joonmyun if something bad happens, ok?”

“Arasseo.” Said Suho. All of them waited and kept the outburst of their laugh until their manager went out of the room.

“What are you planning for, Baekhyun, huh?!” Tao yelled while smiling to him. For them, this will be the first time that they will hang-out without guards or any security. They will really enjoy it, back to their normal life for just one day.

“I knew what Baekhyun really wanted…” Chanyeol grinned.

“What is it, huh?” Kris said but Baekhyun kept on smiling like a child.

“Hyung, you’re crazy.” Said Sehun.

“What exactly is your plan? Treating us, huh?” Kai said.

“Treat?” Baekhyun smirked, “Partly?” Then he laughed and changed his clothes. He grabbed his shirt and bonnet, put up his shades and so do the other members. He wore a shiny red shirt, glamorous pants, and a pair of rubber shoes. All of them looked different but fabulously. They looked like a group of students who use to bully their own classmates. As of now, they really looked like a normal person.

“Ready?” Baekhyun whispered, “Go first to Kishaku Resto, I am gonna settle some things first.” He smirked and, “Chanyeol, go with me.” He continued.

“Ara.” Chanyeol murmured and smiled back.

“Yah. What the of you will do?” Luhan said with suspicious eyes.

“Nothing, Luhan.” Baekhyun said, “Yah! Go!” He yelled.

“Hey, are you going to…” Xiumin said but he was interrupted when Chanyeol’s hands covered his mouth and whisphered, “It’s a secret.”

“Secret?!” Tao repeated with a shock.

“AIGOOOOOOO~ Just go to the restaurant right now!” Baekhyun yelled.

“That’s right, I think I know what will happen later.” Suho said, “Let’s go, guys.”

“Yaaah, Hyung. We’ll wait you there.” Kyungsoo said while folding his scarf.

When the boys went out far enough, Baekhyun held Chanyeol and came back to the Arena.

“What do you think are we doing here, Hyung?” Said Chanyeol.

“She’s waiting me in here.” Baekhyun answered.

“What?!” In shock, Chanyeol immediately, turned his head left and right, finding for Mary, “but I can’t see her.” He continued.

“She’s… here.” Then Baekhyun pointed to his left chest.

“YOUUUUUUUUU~” Chanyeol nagged out, “Say the truth, where’s Mary?!”

Baekhyun, who is laughing at Chanyeol’s reaction to his answer, pointed to the back seats, “She’s there.”

Chanyeol immediately run towards there and, “She’s not here, Hyung!!!”

When he looked again to Baekhyun, he’s with another girl. His hands were gripped onto the woman’s waist and the latter’s hands are hugging his Hyung. He almost dropped his jaw down in his surprise. 

"HYUNG! SHE'S... FREAKING Y AND AWESOME WOMAN IN A CLOSE VIEW!" Chanyeol yelled and unexpectedly run closer to the woman, who's on the other hand, giving Chanyeol a cute smile. 

"Oops." Baekhyun blocked, "Touch her and you're dead." He continued clenching his teeth.

"Ohwowowowowo!" Chanyeol murmured, "But the two of you suits a lot." He said.

"Thanks." Mary whispered and offered a hand, "Mary-imnida." 

"Oops. Maybe I can just say my name, or else, Baekhyun-Hyung will hit me up," He giggled, "Chanyeol." 

"Good!" Baekhyun said with a curve on his face, "Let's go?"

Then Chanyeol and Mary nodded in agreement.

 


Sorry for the late update guys.

Still stay tuned. ok? LOL