New Member

Love Is Anonymous

 

Minhyuk POV
 
I was practicing my dance moves with my friends when Eunkwang called for a break. I sat down to catch my breath. Eunkwang walked over to me and sat down.
 
"So what happened when we left?" He asked.
 
"What are you talking about?" I knew what he was talking about but I didn't want to remember.
 
"When you and Ava were arguing. What happened when we left?" He asked while looking at me intensely.
 
"We argued more then we went to sleep." He playfully pushed me.
 
"What did you do when you guys woke up? Was it awkward?" He said while gulping down water.
 
"It wasn't awkward. It wasn't anything." I said, trying to avoid his eyes. I tried my hardest to dodge telling him. I figured I had to tell him sooner or later.
 
"What do you mean?" I guess sooner.
 
"She left." I said plainly. Trying to hold back tears.
 
"Are you serious?" 
 
"Yep. I wish I wasn't but I am." I said thinking about the note she wrote.
 
"I'm so sorry it wa-" Eunkwang started saying. He got cut off by my phone ringing. I excused myself and walked outside the practice room.
 
"Hello?" I answered.
 
"I killed her." It was LuHan's voice. What was he talking about?
 
"What are you talking about LuHan. You killed who?"
 
"I killed Ava. She's dead." He said. I started chuckling.
 
"Is this a joke? Where is Ava at? Where are the hidden cameras?That's a good one LuHan." I really hoped it was a joke. I couldn't grasp the fact that she would be gone from my life.
 
"I'm not joking Minhyuk. She's in the hospital. Dead." He said while sniffing.
 
"So you are saying that you killed Ava? And she is dead and inside a morgue?"
 
"Yes. I don't want it to be true." A tear rolled down my cheek. This time she was really gone. And no one could do anything. I fell to the hard floor, dropping the phone. I bawled up in a fetal position and cried my eyes out. It hurt me that I was the main reason why she was gone. I was the one who showed them where Anonymous lived. My friends came out of the practice room with a worried look on their faces.
 
"Minhyuk what happened?! Are you okay?!" Of course I wasn't okay. I just kept crying in response.
 
"What happened?" Eunkwang asked me while rubbing my back.
 
"Sh...She's....gone...forever." I stuttered out of my mouth, trying to catch my breath.
 
"Ava died?" They all said with wide eyes. I just nodded slowly.
 
"How? Wasn't she just alive a couple of days ago?" Peniel asked me.
 
"Yes. Lu...Han said he kill...killed her." I said still stuttering. How could he kill her? Why did he kill her? I thought he loved her.
 
"Why?" Ilhoon asked. I just shrugged. I heard a sigh come from one of my friends. After at least twenty minutes I stopped crying then sat up. Everyone was looking at me.
 
"Eww curl back up and hide your face. You look ugly when you cry." Hyunsik said to me. It made me laugh. Every time I was down my friends would always cheer me up. 
 
"I love you guys you know that right." I said while having a group hug with them.
 
"Make sure you say no homo!" Sungjae said while pulling away from the hug.
 
"No homo. Geez are you happy?" He nodded with a smile.
 
"Whelp practice is over for you Minhyun but for the rest of us... Get back to work!" Eunkwang yelled. Everyone moaned and groaned at the thought of practicing. I chuckled to myself. I packed up my stuff and walked to LuHan's dorm. I finally reached it and knocked on the door. Kris opened the door while I breathed heavily, trying to get ready for what was going to happen next. Was he going to kill me next? Who knows what was going to happen. When I walked in everybody was looking at me. I tried not to stare at them but I glanced a few times. I walked into LuHan's room and saw him sitting on the top bunk looking out of the window.
 
"Hey." I said. He took a tissue from the tissue box and wiped his eyes. 
 
"I'm...sorry." I stepped farther in the room.
 
"How could you kill her?!" I yelled, letting out my anger. He flinched a little.
 
"I didn't mean it."
 
"How. Could. You. Kill. Her?!" I said hoping to get an answer from him.
 
"It was an accident. Please forgive me." He said while looking at me for a few seconds.
 
"Forgive you?! Are you serious?! You think it's that easy huh?! Well it's not! Just because you act like you're sorry towards me doesn't mean that I will forgive you and leave me heart open for another disaster waiting to happen!" This time I caught his attention.
 
"You think I'm acting! Do you call this acting?! I an truly sorry that I killed the love of your life! There is nothing I can do now!" We were both angry that Ava was dead. But mostly me because I trusted them.
 
"LuHan I trusted you guys with her life! And you let me down! All of you! You promised me that...nothing would happen!" Tears were flowing from my eyes as I thought about Ava.
 
"I told you I was sorry about a trillion times! I'm sorry I broke your promise!" Then I heard someone come behind me. I turned around and it was Baekhyun. Oh great more drama.
 
"Minhyuk please listen. I'm sorry I couldn't protect her. I knew she was everything to you and we ruined that. Please try not to be mad at us." He said with red, baggy eyes.
 
"I find it funny you guys want me to forgive you so quickly. How am I suppose to do that?! You freaking killed her! You killed her! Not just mentally but physically as well!"
 
"Why are yelling at me?! I was being calm until you wanted to turn into the hulk and scream at everybody! You need to calm down!"
 
"Calm down?! I trusted you. My own best friend. I thought that at least you would protect her but you did the exact opposite! You ran her away!"
 
"So did you! I'm not the only one doing things to hurt people around here! You got into an argument with her and made her run to Anonymous! And nothing would've happened if you didn't get jealous!" My blood was boiling and I was going to burst. I pushed him with all my strength. He didn't go as far as I intended because I was drained from all the practicing.
 
"Don't push me!" He pushed me back. We kept fighting each other until the others came into the room. They held us back from reaching each other again.
 
"What is going on?!" Kris yelled.
 
"Let go of me!" I yelled while struggling to get out. Kris gave them a look and they put me down. I straightened out my clothes and looked around.
 
"Just know I'm never getting over this. Never." I said taking one more look around the room and then walking out of the dorm. I slammed the door hard and bent down to cry. Then an idea hit me in the head.
 
JR POV
 
When we got home I went to my room to cry. On my bed. Alone. Minhyun helped Baekho put Aron in his bed so he could rest. When they were done Minhyun came into my room to comfort me, Baekho went into Ren's room to comfort him.
 
"JR?" 
 
"Yes?" I said still crying.
 
"Umm did you like Ava?" I slowly nodded. What was the point in hiding it when Ava wasn't here anymore?
 
"Oh. Is that why you are crying so much?" I nodded again.
 
"How...did...you know?" I asked.
 
"You seemed to smile more when she was around." He said. Was I that obvious? I kept crying and Minhyun kept rubbing my back. Until I finally fell asleep. When I woke up it was about 10:35pm. I walked around the house to calm myself down but tears kept falling. I wanted revenge. And I'm pretty sure Ren wanted revenge too. I walked into Ren's room and he was just sitting in his bed, listening to music.
 
"What are you listening to?" I asked while sitting next to him.
 
"Ballads." He plainly said while looking into space.
 
"Cool. Are you feeling any better?" I asked already knowing the answer.
 
"No. I just miss her. Her smile. Her eyes. Her hair. Her lips. Everything. I miss her JR." He said while looking at me with sad eyes. 
 
"I miss her too. We are just going to have to learn how to live without her now. She was a great person though. Always smiling and laughing. Plus she was a great cooker." Ren chuckled at my last sentence, then suddenly got serious.
 
"JR..... I want revenge."
 
"I do too. We can't hurt them like I though we could. Unless we all had powers. Or we get another member. But I don't know how that would happen." Ren sighed heavily. Then suddenly the door rung. I got up to get it. There was a brown haired man that resembled a squirrel at the door.
 
"Hello?"
 
"I want to be Anonymous." I was shocked. How does he know who we are? Maybe the Exotics sent him in.
 
"I'm sorry I don't know what you are talking about." I said while trying to close the door. But he stopped it with his foot.
 
"You do know what I'm talking about. I saw you walking with Ava earlier today. And I know everything about the Exotics. I could help you get revenge. Like I want it." When he said revenge I automatically wanted him to be Anonymous.
 
"Come in." I opened the door wider so he could come in.
 
"My name is Minhyuk by the way." He said while holding his hand out for me to shake. I just ignored it and lead him to the dining room table.
 
"Boys come in here!" I yelled for my friends to come. They all came in with furrowed eyebrows.
 
"This is Minhyuk. He wants to be apart of Anonymous now. Minhyuk these are my friends Baekho, Minhyun, and Ren. Aron is sleeping in his room right now. So please tell me why you want to be Anonymous?" He kept glancing over at Ren. I wonder why.
 
"First of all I want to start out by saying that I umm...kind of helped the Exotics find Ava." I sat up in my chair.
 
"How?!" I tried not to scream.
 
"Well when you guys were walking home I umm kind of followed you. Only because Ava was with you guys. I just wanted to see how she was doing after we argued-" He was cut off by Ren.
 
"I remember you! You were the dude that saw me and Ava kissing! Then got jealous." He nodded slightly and put his head down.
 
"Okay keep going Minhyuk." I said trying to get back on track.
 
"Like I was saying, I followed you guys to the dorm. The Exotics were looking for Ava and I told them where you lived. After that I left so I don't know what happened. Suddenly I was at practice and I got a call from LuHan saying that he killed Ava. At first I thought it was a joke. But it wasn't." He sighed heavily. It seemed like he tried not to cry.
 
"What was your relationship with Ava?" I asked.
 
"I was her umm...friend." Something told me he was lying but I didn't want to believe it.
 
"Okay, well it wasn't your fault. It was LuHan who killed her. And we want revenge. So I'm accepting you to join Anonymous. You are going to need to tell me everything you know about them. Even the slightest things." He nodded with an evil smile.
 
"It feels nice to be Anonymous." He said while getting up from the chair. Something told me that if we had Minhyuk we could finally defeat the Exotics. I smiled at the thought.