Happy

Why does it hurt...

You never thought you'd talk to ChangoJo after your confession, let alone him talking to you. You're begininng to get closer to Teen Top, maybe ChangJo. But you noticed something about him. He seems different... You thought about what was different about him as you were lying in bed, looking up at the cieling. You slowley close your eyes...

------

There wasn't any school today cos its saturday. You woke up and hopped into the shower. Since you weren't planning on doing anything today, you put this on:

You went downstairs and ate cereal. After eating, you went to go play video games. You stayed sitting there for 3 hours just staring at the screen. You suddenly hear your phone ring. You picked it up and it was one of your friends from school asking you if you would like to go shopping with them. You agreed and got ready.

------

You arrived at the mall with your friends. You were laughing and enjoying yourself. They dragged you into stores and you tried dresses on together. You were having a great time. You went to the food court to take break. When you see a group of boys. Is that Teen Top? You looked over at them. You were right. You didn't see ChangJo though. He's probably out with his girlfriend... You puffed out your cheeks and sighed. 

"What's wrong?" One of your friends asked.

"Ani." You lied. You saw the boys walk towards you and your friends. Of course, your friends fangirled.

"Yah, La Ni. You talk them?" You didn't answer. You were just upset cos ChangJo wasn't there. 

"Annyeong Li Na!" Teen Top yelled.

"Annyeong" You waved with a fake smile. L. Joe knew something was wrong, he just didn't say anything.

"Look." Said Niel. "There's ChangJo. But wheres Mary?" He continued. Your eyes widened. Mary? Is that his girlfriend's name? You looked up and saw ChangJo greet Teen Top. 

"ChangJo, wheres Mary?" Ricky asked.

"We broke up." 

"MWO?!" Teen Top yelled. So did your friends. You didn't. Your heart dropped. Not in bad way though, you felt happy they broke up. 

"What happened?" C.A.P said abruptly.

"Eh. She broke up with me. She thought I was boring."

"Are you okay?" You asked while looking at the ground, trying not to make eye contact.

"Hm. You're Li Na." You nodded. "At first I wasn't, but I'm okay now. We've only been going out for a month." A tear dropped from your face. You got up from your seat, trying not to make eye contact, and walked to the girls bathroom. Everyone looked at you confusedly.

You smiled and looked at the mirror. "He rejected me cos he had a girlfriend. Not cos I wasn't good enough.." You smiled and wiped the tears from your face.