He noticed me

Why does it hurt...

"T-Thank you for walking me home.." You said shyly while looking at the ground.

"No prboblem. I'll see you tomorrow!" He waved goodbye. You grabbed the keys out of your bag and opened the door. Why is he suddenly talking to me? You thought as you walked into your apartment. You went to go make some ramen.

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" That girl's voice kept replaying in your head. "I didn't know he had a girlfriend.." You said to yourself. You got even sadder. You washed your dishes and headed upstairs. You went to go do your homework. You weren't focused though. That scene of ChangJo holding hands with that girl kept popping up in your head. You had enough of yourself and you decided to go to sleep. 

------

You walk into class and saw L. Joe and Ricky talking. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo L. Joe-shi, Ricky-shi." You bowed and sat down at your seat. They laughed. 

"Do want to sit with us at lunch?" Ricky asked?

"Eh?! A-Ani.. Its ok!"

"C'mon. It'll be fine!" L. Joe said. 

"I'll be a burden.." 

"No, you won't." Ricky added. "Sit with us. Teen Top won't mind." Ricky gave you an eyesmile. You agreed.

"Oh, call us oppa!" L. Joe said with and eyesmile.

------

After math, your third class, it was time for lunch. You were suprised when you saw L. Joe and Ricky waiting for you outside your class room. 

"Oh.. Annyeong." You waved. "You guys know my schedule?"

"Yeah.." Ricky said while rubbing the back of his neck. 

"We decided to come get you so you can walk with us to our table." L. Joe said shyly. 

"Oh.. ok." They walked you into the cafeteria. You notice a lot of girls glaring at you. 

"Guys, this is Han Li Na. She's going to hang out with us now." You looked around and sat down.

"Annyeonghasaeyo" You said with manners. 

"She's cute." ChunJi looked at you and smiled. 

"You're right hyung!" Niel added. You turned red. You looked over at ChangJo who wasn't paying attention what so ever. You looked at your food and began eating. 

"So. Li Na. Why are you here?" C.A.P asked curiously.

"O-Oh.. L. Joe and Ricky Oppa invited me.." You replied.

"Wah.. oppa?" Niel and ChunJi looked over at you and winked. ChangJo looked over aswell.

"Eh.. They told me to call them that.."

"So you're just gonna take orders from them?" ChangJo butted in. 

"They were being nice-" 

"She's our friend." L. Joe cutted me off.

------

It was time for music class and you had it with ChangJo and Ricky.

"Are you guys ready to sing?" You were nervous. Everyone was. It was everyones first time singing to class. 

"Hmm.. Who should go first?" Ms. Kim looked around and pointed who should go first. "Ah! Li Na! You're first!" She smiled.

You nervously walked up in front of the class room. You grabbed the mic. You swallowed and you began to sang:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrpZgY_YLNE

Neurige neurige neurige

Geudaereul ijeuryeo haeyo
Ppareuge ppareuge ganeun shiganboda deo
Cheoncheonhi ijeuryeo haeyo

Geudaega almyeon alge dwendamyeon
Seounhal ji mollaseo
Neurinneurithage
Inneun beoreut deuryeogajyo

Jogeummandeo saranghalkeyo
Jogeumman deo gieokhalkeyo
Badake heullin I nunmuri
Mareul ttaekkajiman
Oneulman deo gyeondyeobolkeyo
Oneulman deo kidarilkeyo
Nae saenggaknago geureomyeon
Eonjedeunji boreo wajweoyo

Shireunde shireunde shireunde
Geojitmal hage dweneyo
Geuraeseo geuraeseo uri heeojin ireul
Amudo moreugo itjyo OH

Geudaega almyeon alge dwendamyeon
Mweora hal ji mollaseo
Geudael mureobomyeon
Jal jinaenda daedabhajyo

Jogeummandeo saranghalkeyo
Jogeumman deo gieokhalkeyo
Badake heullin I nunmuri
Mareul ttaekkajiman
Oneulman deo gyeondyeobolkeyo
Oneulman deo kidarilkeyo
Nae saenggaknago geureomyeon
Eonjedeunji boreo wajweoyo

Gakkeumeun geudaga miweoyo
Mundeuk honjarago neukkyeojil ttae
Byeol geo anin ire ulgo mal ttae geureol ttae~

Geuraedo na saranghallaeyo
Geuraedo na gieokhallaeyo
Ibyeori namgin I apeumi
Meomchul ttaekkajiman
Myeochilman deo gyeondyeobullaeyo
Myeochilman deo kidarillaeyo
Eonjenganeun dorawa jalmothaetda hago
Mianhada hago OH
Dashi shijakhaja halkka bwa


When you were done singing, it was quiet. Everyone looked at you in awe with their mouths wide open. Everyone clapped. You blushed and you smiled walking back to your seat.

"Wah~ Li Na.. You're so good!" Ricky complimented you. 

"Yeah, you did a good job Li Na. You have a pretty voice" ChangJo added. You turned red. 

Everyone kept complimenting you on your singing. You were suprised at other peoples reaction. Everyone kept talking about it all day. Even ChangJo did. 

"I can't believe he complimented me on my singing!" You squealed to yourself. You heard footsteps behind so you turned around. Oh? Its Teen Top? You looked at them while they were walking towards you. 

"We'll be walking you home from now on!" Said Teen Top, excluding ChangJo.

"Mwo?! Why?" You asked.

"We walk the same direction." You accept their offer, more like order, on walking you hope. You and Teen Top had to split and go different directions. Except for ChangJo. 

"Looks likes its just us two." ChangJo said breaking the silence.

"Y-Yeah.." You turned red. It's just us.. now what?!

"Do you live by yourself?" ChangJo broke the silence once again.

"Yeah, I do."

"Looks like we have something in common." You smiled, but you made sure he didn't see. "Well, I gotta go this way. I'll see you tomorrow." He walked away and you were about to wave. He couldn't see you cos his back was facing towards you. And you couldn't say bye cos he had head phones in. 

You walked the rest of the way home with a smile on your face.