Confession

Why does it hurt...

You went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. When you came back into the living room, you didn't see ChangJo on the couch. 

"Where did he.." You looked around and there was no sign of him. You sat on the couch and sighed. He probably went to the bathroom or something. You didn't realize how long he was taking and you drifted to sleep.

------

You were suddenly disturbed in your sleep. You slowley open your eyes and saw ChangJo kissing you again. He pulled away. You just looked at him all dumbfounded. He gave you a smirk.

"Wha-what.." Youre face flushed into a pink color.

"Did that feel like a dream?" He smirked once again and left the living room. You were confused and didn't understand what he meant. You kept thinking and thinking, it finally hit you.

Your eyes were closed, listening even more to mother nature. Right there, you felt a kiss on your lips. It was long and passionate. You open your eyes to see ChangJo. (Chap. 8-9)

You got up from the couch. You spoke, stopping ChangJo from walking. "You're the one who kissed me at the park?" He didn't say anything. He smiled and turned around.

"I've liked you for a while Li Na." You didn't answer and just looked at him. "I was worried and I saw you at the park sleeping. I decided to kiss you and I just left." He continued. Again, you didn't say anything. A tear ran down your face. His eyes widened. "Y-Yah.. why are you crying." You softly laughed and smiled.

"I thought you hated me and I wanted to just give up."

"I never hated you, I mean, you annoyed me at times, but I don't hate you. You're beautiful and you're always so happy. Thats what I love about you." ChangJo stepped closer to you. You softly laughed again and looked at his eyes.

"Now stop crying." He cupped your cheeks and wiped your tears with his thumb. You held onto his hand that was on your face. "I love you, Li Na." You looked at him and giggled. 

"I love you too, ChangJ-" He kissed you again. 

"Don't ever give up on me, okay?" He looked at you, cupping your cheeks. You smiled widely.

"I won't." The two of you hugged.

------

Sadly, this series is coming to an end soon! D: