Worried

Why does it hurt...

-The Next Day-

You woke up and got dressed. You walked out the door and walked to school. As usual, you bumped into Teen Top.

"Hi guys!" You greeted them. You noticed someone from the group was missing. "Where's ChangJo?" You asked curiously.

"I don't know. We haven't seen him since yesterday." Ricky replied. You got a little worried. Does it have anything to do with me? 

------

You reached school gates and you saw Mi Sook waiting for you. 

"Mi Sook!" You waved at her and she waved back. You, Mi Sook, L. Joe, and Ricky walked to history together.

"Li Na, is L. Joe alright?" Mi Sook asked, noticing L. Joe looking upset.

"Um.. We broke up yesterday. Its a long a story." 

"Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't know." She said with embarrassment.

"No no its fine." You rubbed the back of your neck while have an awkward smile on your face. 

------

During lunch, you told Mi Sook to sit besides L. Joe because it was pretty obvious to you that she had a crush on him. She blushed and sat down. You noticed ChangJo didn't attend school and you got worried. You decide to leave school early.

"Guys, I'm not feeling well. I'm gonna head back home." Teen Top, including Mi Sook, gave you a worrying look. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." With that, you left school and went straight to ChangJo's house. You rang the doorbell but no one answered. You decide to call ChangJo but he didn't answer.

"Is he alright?" You said to yourself, holding the phone up to your chest. You twisted the door knob and it was unlocked. You went inside and saw ChangJo sleeping on the couch. You sighed in relief. "He's okay." You smiled. You walked up to him and kissed him on the lips. You looked at him again and you had another urge to kiss him, you did it again. You pulled away and got up. You were stopped when you felt a tight grip on your wrist.

"What are you doing?" ChangJo was glaring at you.

"Oh my.. I'm sorry. I thought you were sleeping. I didn't know you were awake.." You felt embarrassed and you turned redder than an apple.

"No. I mean, why did you stop." ChangJo the pulled you towards him and planted his lips onto yours. You were suprised by his action. The two of you were laying on the couch together, with his arms wrapped around your waist. Your face was under his chin. You finally realized the two of you were cuddling.

"Um. Why didn't you go to school today?" You asked nervously, breaking the silence.

"I'm sick." Your eyes widened.

"YAH!" You immidiatley got up from the couch and he looked at you all confused.

"What?"

"YOU'RE SICK AND WE KISSED. OMO. NOW I'M GOING TO GET SICK. GREAT." You were freaking out. ChangJo sat up and just began laughing. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!"

"Calm down." He gave you smirk and pulled you back on the couch and hugged you. You guys stayed in that position for about five minutes when you finally decided to speak up.

"ChangJo.."

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean to run off like that."

"It's okay." He pulled from the hug and kissed your lips. "I know you and L. Joe broke up. He told me the whole thing already." You just looked at him and you finally smiled. The two of you went back to cuddling and eventually fell asleep on the couch.

------

You woke up and checked the time on your phone. You sighed "It's only 2 pm" You removed ChangJo's arms from your waist and got up. You looked at him in disbelief. Who knew I'd end up with ChangJo? Even I doubted myself. You softly giggled.