Jiyong's Story

Undercover Criminals

"So I'm Kwon Jiyong..."

"Hiiii Jiyong-hyung." Taemin smiled and looked at Ailee for approval. "Just like in other therapy groups right?"

"Heh... right. Hi Jiyong..." Ailee's voice trailed off. She didn't know if she was older than him or not, and even if he was older... there was no way she was going to call some low-life gang leader "oppa."

Jiyong's Story:

"It was easy being me. Man... people would have killed to be me. There was nothing I couldn't do.

My dad had built an empire and I was about to inherit it. It wasn't exactly a "business empire." More like a criminal orginization, but it offered the same benefits. Money, power, respect, and all the time in the world. Everything was perfect... until none of it mattered.

I was trained to be ruthless but to never lose emotion. Having feeling made me stronger. But now I know, it's better to not feel anything at all.

My dad was shot three days ago, and I was going to make the ones responsible pay. The innocent citizens you and your people love to protect... were the first to fall.

My dad would have been proud of what I accomplished in only 72 hours. Buildings were burning left and right, and people cowered in fear as I walked by. I can't count how many times they kissed the bottom of my shoes.

Everything was going fine, but I guess I got too reckless. I wasn't cleaning up the tracks I left behind. I guess I just didn't care anymore. Then you guys showed up, knocked me out, and offered me some crazy- deal. Now, here I am. Not dead, but alive and well."

END STORY

He had shared more than he had meant to, but he was never good at keeping his mouth shut. Even under the best of circumstances.

With a shudder, Jiyong blinked once and a scene flashed before his eyes. He had lifted his arm and the waiting men rampaged the city, eager to avenge their boss. Watching, he had sat on the same bench where he used to wait for his dad to buy him ice-cream. Suddenly he heard an awful shrieking scream. It was only when he saw the police rushing at him did he realize the sound had come from his own mouth.