Chapter 3: Knowing them and getting into trouble.

Unexpected feeling.

Su Hyun’s Pov:

Many people were already beside me. Screaming, like crazy people. Actually they are screaming because of Doo Joon and Hyun Seung. Just guess okay? Not really sure because I could see Krystal is already red, not because she is blushing, it’s because she is so furious. “Yah, Eun Ji, why are there many people, like hyenas, shouting?” I asked she was pulling me away the crowd.

“Good thing we are out there. Are you okay?” She was sweaty, catching her breath.

“Yes. You haven’t answered my question yet.” I pouted.

“Oh, about that? Well, it’s like this; there is a group of boys called Beast. They are the kingka of this school. They are 5 handsome boys. Their names are; Yoon Doo Joon, the leader. Jang Hyun Seung, your cousin, Yong Jun Hyung aka Joker, Yang Yoseob, the player, Lee Gi Kwang, the dancing machine, and the last but not the least is Son Dong Woon, the typical spoiled guy. He is the youngest, when it comes to months. The first three I mentioned are seniors, Yoseob, Gi Kwang, and Dongwoon, are juniors, like us. Then, of course, if there are kings, they need queens. The  4minute and Krystal. 4minute is the under Krystal. They are 5 member group, then add Krystal, that makes it 6. Get what I mean?” Eun Ji said. I really need to take note of that. Before I could talk, the screaming hyenas are already inside the building. I went on the second floor with Eun Ji to see what is happening. I saw 6 guys, not just guys, they are like idols. They look fierce, and the whole building is like filled with their charisma. I saw my cousin snubbing the fans, or whatever they call it. He looks cool. Then someone blocked one guy’s way.

“O-oppa, here, a phone charm. I hope you keep it.” The girl said. That guy smirked. He grabbed the charm then he stepped on it. The crowd laughed. “Dong woon, you jerk.” Eun Ji whispered to herself. So, he is Dong woon. You are such a pathetic jerk!

DONG WOON’S POV

I was entering the building with my friends. There is a girl who blocked my way. “O-oppa, here, a phone charm. I hope you keep it.” The girl said. I smirked. I grabbed the charm and stepped on it.

“Such a cheap charm. I don’t like cheap charms. Now, move.” I pushed the girl to the side.

“YAH! YOU JERK!” Some girl’s voice said. I looked around and saw nothing, but the fans that are surprise.  “Up here stupid bo----” I saw the Eun Ji covering someone’s mouth. The whole crowd was surprised and shocked. I smirked. Doo Joon hyung and Hyun Seung hyung were the only ones who were surprise, the rest, they are smirking.

“Eun Ji, let her go. Let’s hear what she has to say.” I told Eun Ji who’s on the second floor. “DONG WOON! DON’T DO ANY--- OUCH! WHY DID YOU BIT ME?!” Eun Ji shouted. I saw the girl going down. The crowd made way of her.

“Wow. You are not even that handsome. I can’t believe the girls waste their time and effort to buy that kind of stuff for you.” She was examining my face. I smirked. “Now, you are smirking. Nothing to say?”

“First of all, you seem to be new, who are you? Second, I think you need glasses. I am really good looking, that is why many girls waste their time and effort to buy something for me.”

“Yes, I’m new. I think you don’t need my name. Second, my eyes are perfectly okay, that is why I could see you perfectly, and how ugly, pathetic jerk you are. You know you are such-----” “Stop it, Su Hyun-ah. Let’s go Dong Woon” Hyun Seung hyung said. Su Hyun? That’s her name huh?

“Okay. Let’s go hyungs.” I started to walk when, “STOP RIGHT THERE! I’M NOT YET DONE!” She shouted. I stopped, and turn to face her.  She was holding a cup. “You think, this is over? You are really wrong.” She smirked. Then she poured a hot coffee on me.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I shouted. She threw the cup on me. She smirked and waved goodbye. Su Hyun, you are going to pay. I turned to Hyun Seung hyung who is angry, “Hyung, I didn’t know you have a sister.” I said. He was surprise.

“She’s not my sister; she’s my cousin from Japan. Don’t do anything stupid Dong Woon.” We began walking.

“Not to worry, I will not. By the way, what is her name?” I asked him.

“Why do you need to know? If---” “Whatever hyung, what is her name?” I know what he’s going to say, if I do something blah blah blah.

“Han Su Hyun. Don’t act reckless Dong Woon.” Doo Joon Hyung butted in. He knows her? Wow. She’s already that popular? That girl, Han Su Hyun, you will enjoy your school year.

“Arasso hyung. I’ll just go and change my clothes. Go ahead I’ll also meet up with Hyuna.” I left them dumbstruck.

As I walk, I’m thinking how to get revenge to that girl. I can’t believe there will be a girl who can resist my beautiful face. Unbelievable. I need to get revenge and there will be no interference of Doo Joon hyung and Hyun Seung hyung. I’m actually wondering, why are they protecting her? I mean Hyun Seung hyung, I wouldn’t be curious, but Doo Joon? Wae? He’s the type of person who is game when taking reve---“OUCH! Watch where you are going!” Someone bumped me. Then I saw the back, it’s a girl. “Hey you! Aren’t going to say sorry?! Do you know who I am?” I turned her around. I was surprise, its Han Su Hyun. I saw her elbow is bleeding.

“What I’m sor--- AHHH! YOUWATCH WHERE YOU GOING JERK! I need to go.” She was about to leave when I grabbed her arm, accidentally, the elbow. “OWW! What do you want?!”

“It’s bleeding?”

“No… It’s not bleeding. It’s perfectly fine. See?” What a sarcastic girl.

“Let’s go.” I dragged her to infirmary.

“Y-YAH! Where are you taking me?! Can’t you see I’m injured, and now you want to get revenge? L-let go of me! You’re still not going to let me go? I’ll shout ! YAH!” She tried so hard to get away from me. Good thing, I’m strong. “Still not listening? I’m really hopeless right now. So do it next time. Arasso? Please le---” “Shut up. Good thing, I’m taking you in the clinic. We are actually here.” Next thing I knew, she fainted.