Chapter 1: Han su hyun’s TIME… according to her.

Unexpected feeling.

Su Hyun’s POV

Incheon Airport

At last! I’m here in Korea. After 12 years in Japan, I’m back in my hometown. “Han su hyun! You are still alive?” somebody shouted. I turned my head, I saw my favorite cousin, Jang Hyun Seung. I ran to him and hug him so tight so to the point that he can’t breathe.

“Of course oppa I can’t die not seeing your face and not going back to Korea! I miss you so much HYUN SEUNG OPPA!”  Then I kissed him on the cheeks. I let him go and went to appa, to help him with our luggage.

Seoul

After one and a half hour, we reached the heart of Korea, Seoul. I saw billboards of beautiful models in it. The last time I was here was when I was 6 years old. The car was quite noisy, with many talking. Well, the one who is always talking is Hyun Seung oppa telling appa how great is Seoul academy, and that I should study there… blah blah blah. “Yes, we already enrolled her there. I saw it in the net, one of the finest school in Seoul.” Eomma said. Wait. MWO?!

“Uhhh, eomma? When is my first day?” I smiled brightly, hoping for a miracle that my first day is next week.

“Well, about that, it’s today! Aren’t you excited? Meeting new friends and new boys and----” “Hold that thought mom! Where is my uniform? I don’t like to go to my school with civilian clothes!” I cut my mom, she might say something weird.

“Don’t worry dear, your mom and I know this will happen, so, we bought already your uniform!” appa said.

“How?”

“We paid online, and they sent the uniform via plane.” Eomma said. She is more excited than I am.

“Well, Su Hyun-ah, you really can’t protest with your parents.” Hyun Seung said, laughing.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes, as they handed me my uniform.

                My dad went to the gas station. I went out to go to the ladies room, to change my clothes, to uniform. I fixed my hair; I pinned my bangs on the side, and let my curly hair down. “I could do this! I will be the star of the school! Its Han Su Hyun’s era! FIGHTING!” I shouted to boost my confidence.

“Pabo yah? Tsk! Shikkeureo!” An old lady said while going out the cubicle. That was embarrassing… Seriously. I bowed 90 degrees, “Chiseuhamnida halmeoni. Watch your step while walking” I smiled. No one can resist my smile. Then, grandma smiled too.

I went out; I saw they are just waiting for me. I hurried because; I know oppa will be late if I slowed down. I ran, even though I’m wearing skirt. I actually don’t care because I’m wearing cycling shorts. I got there, panting, catching my breath. I went inside, and received a sermon from my parents telling me that it’s not good to let people wait that long, then time management… something like that. Then my cousin complained.

“YAH! What took you so long? I’m going to be late!” Hyun Seung complained.

“Mianheyo oppa. What time is your bell anyway?”

“7:30” He said. I looked at my watch. IT IS JUST 6:00 AM!

“OPPA~~~~~ We are 1 hour and 30 minutes early! Could we just go home first and sleep? I’m tired.” I pouted.

“Hajiman. You know, I’m the only one who can resist that pout.” Oh yeah, I forgot.

“ARASSO! Why do you want to be early? There won’t be any right minded people who will go to school this early!” I whined

“I need the extra 1 hour and 30 minutes to spend time with my love of my life, Park Eunji.” THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER?! Aww… so sweet.

“Sometimes, you are really cheesy, but this time, you are sweet. I’m excited to see my bestfriend!!!! Ppali appa! We need to go to school right now.” Now, I’m excited because I will see my long time best friend, Park Eunji.

“Arasso, Han Su Hyun-ssi. Anymore orders?” appa joked. Of course, he’s happy because I’m excited to go to this school.

“Appa! Stop joking around. We need to be there right now.” I said.

“Look who’s excited now.” Hyun seung oppa rolled his eyes.

“I’m so excited to see you Eunji-ah” I thought. I heard oppa, talking to someone over the phone. “Neh. Mianhe jagiya, someone over here is slow………. Yes. She already arrived. She is actually excited to see you………. Okay. Arasso. Saranghe.” Ohhhhh… I can’t believe oppa is like this.

“oppa?” I whispered in his ear

“Waeyo?” he whispered back

“WHY CAN’T YOU BE SWEET WITH ME?!” I shout at his ear. REVENGE FOR NOT BEING SWEET WITH YOUR COUSIN!

“YAH! Chugulae?! Why did you do that?! I could be deaf. If I’m deaf, I can’t hear my jagi say ‘saranghae’ to me! Anyway, why? I’m sweet with you!”

“NO YOU ARE NOT!” I pushed him.

“Yes I am! Remember the time tha-------” He was cut be appa. “We are here. I see your girl waiting. Good luck both of you! Be good Su Hyun-ah!”

We got out. This is the start of my life in Seoul Academy. This is Han Su Hyun! Better watch out girls and boys, you will see a very prett----“Could you stop day dreaming? Kaja!” Hyun Seung oppa cut my thoughts!