Chapter 2: 1st DAY OF SCHOOL

Destiny Intertwined

It's the first day of school and I was so excited.

I woke up early and went to the house next to ours which Eun Kim and Min Gyeong where sleeping and I woke them up.

"Yah!!!get up it's the first day of school and I don't wanna be late, you two better jump in your school uniforms, see you at school!!".

I dashed into my bathroom and took a bath then I ate my breakfast and there I was, ready for school, I left them because I know that they have their own ride.

After 30 minutes I arrived at the school, I went to search for my room. Because of my excitement I accidentally bumped at a guy.

"Aigoo!! I'm sorry I did not meant to--! I was careless". I apologised.

I was shocked to know it was In Gyu, my bestfriend, my classmate and my colleague.

"Yah!! so careless! why so excited??" said In Gyu.

"Mianhe! It's the first day of school and I want to find my room early so that I won"t look like an idiot later". I excitedly said.

'Aissh! better be careful next time! In Gyu replied.      

"Don't worry! I'll take note of that, see you later In Gyu!

My excitement was not affected by that, I still went on to find my room. "Yah!!there it is!! I screamed. I looked around but nobody was there. I was very happy.

As I was waiting for my classmates and my teacher, I decided to call Eun Kim. 

"Yoboseyo!!where are you?" I asked. "We're on the way Yu Ri, sorry Eun Kim can't talk to you because she's driving." Min Gyeong said. 

(he's voice was tensed but still nice to hear)

"ok! you two better hurry up, I'll be waiting for you at the gate! arasso?" 

"Ne." Min Gyeong answered. 

I went to the gate to wait for them.

A few minutes passed. . 

(Yah!!there they are!!) "what took you so long?" I asked.

"Chillax, I already stepped on the accelerator so hard". Eun Kim said.

"And you know what?? your cousin drives like a maniac".Min Gyeong teased Eun Kim.

"Yah!! enough with that already! I"m gonna show you around. 

As we were walking. We ran into In Gyu.

"Yah!! In Gyushi! I want you to meet my cousin, Eun Kim and her friend Min Gyeong they're from New York".

"Annyeong haseyo! hwan yong hamnida to SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY!!!." In Gyu greeted then bowed his head.

Min Gyeong and In Gyu shook hands while Eun Kim stood frozen not knowing what to do. It looks she likes him at first sight. . . . . .