Chapter 1: RECENT HOME

Destiny Intertwined

 

We arrived atlast! My bestfriend Min Gyeong was verry dizzy and looked hilarious.

I searched for my favorite cousin, Yu Ri. "Where's your cousin?" Min Gyeong impatiently asked.

"Aisshhh, shut up!! shell, be here" I answered irritatedly. "Yah!! Eun Kim" someone called.

I turned and saw Yu Ri. "Annyeong!" We greeted.

MIn Gyeong suddenly tapped me on the shoulder and cleared his throat.

"Oh. .uhhh. . Yu Ri this is my bestfriend Min Gyeong, Min Gyeong meet Yu Ri my cousin. Ok enough chit chat! I'm exhausted already, can we go now?" I asked.

"Come follow me". Yu Ri lead the way. "Pssst!! You didn't tell me your cousin was  beautiful" Min Gyeong whispered.

I chucked and elbowed him at the side. She drove us home.

Min Gyeong was staring at every view we passed by.

"It's been so long since I've travelled again here. I missed this place".

Finally! we arrived at the house. "Yu Ri, you didn't tell me your house has been renovated".

"I was busy so I have no time to discuss" she answered. A dog approached us.

"That's Trish, she's 5 months old" Yu Ri introduced. I hurriedly went upstairs to unpack some of my things while Min Gyeong followed everything I do.

"MIn Gyeong can you please help me clean my house so that we can transfer there? I hate to bother my dear cousin" I babbled.

"what? you have a house here? where?how?" he asked.

I smiled "I have my shares here from my parents, they also consrtucted a house for me incase I come back here" I explained.

I lead the way outside and pointed to a 2 storey house in purple with a balcony and garage "that is my house, now it's yours too"

I turned and saw his mouth hanging open. "you better shut your mouth before it catches flies" I warned then laughed.

We cleaned my house for 3 days. On the 4th day we went to shop.

The day after that, we enrolled at the school my cousin's in...the SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY. And from the looks of it  Yu Ri was one of the smartest students and popular too.

"yah! Yu Ri you're popular?" I asked.Yu Ri Eunni nodded. "wah!! the school is nice" MIn Gyeong exclaimed.

After MIn Gyeong and I were enrolled we bought our uniforms.

We went home and rested.

Days passed ,and tomorrow will be the first day of school....