Chapter 3: GETTING TO KNOW YOU

Destiny Intertwined

Yu Ri introduced that charming boy,In Gyu.

I feel my heart thumping faster and faster.

I saw Min Gyeong and In Gyu shake hands while I stood frozen.

Suddenly Yu Ri snapped her fingers near my eyes,I jumped in surprise.

Min Gyeong was laughing. "o-oh! annyeong chonun,Eun Kim ieyo",

I said while bowing. In Gyu smiled..Omoo!!! He's so cute!!"yah! chin gu why'a blushing?"Min Gyeong teased.

Everyone stared at me, Yu Ri gives me a smile and raises an eyebrow."u-uhh..nothing" I mumbled.

"alright enough,let's find your classrooms" Yu Ri interrupted.

I sighed in relief. Min Gyeong came beside me and whispered "you like him don't you?".

I stomped on his foot and he tripped, landing on Yu Ri.

I laughed because none of them moved an inch.

Yu Ri shot me a scary look, I immediately shut my mouth. I looked at In Gyu,he was laughing too.

Finally Min Gyeong and Yu Ri and In Gyu stood.

"aish!! after school I'll pay you back", Min Gyeong warned then smiled.

We went to find our classrooms but apparently Min Gyeong and Yu Ri have the same class together while In Gyu is my classmate. We split and went to class.

In Gyu showed me our room,it was still empty.

Omoo!! were clasmates! I can't believe it! WAIT!..it's only a small crush,nothing more I thought miserably.

"come sit with me" In Gyu offered. We sat at the back. I checked my things,just in case.

"So..your my cousin's friend?" I asked but already knew the answer.

"ne",In Gyu replied. "since when?" I asked again.

"Since she was a transfer,we study together, and whenever she needs someone she always calls me" he explained.

I felt a little jealous. What if he actually likes Yu Ri? I sighed quietly.

After a while the room started to be full. No one bothered to talk to us which is fine by me.

In Gyu passed me a paper, it said; 'I want to know get to know you,tell me something about you'.

My heart sped. I wrote things about me and passed him the paper.

When we were done reading it, he started to say something but our teacher came in. Hmm...I wonder how Min Gyeong is doing?....

 


I sighed while looking at her,she's so beautiful.

She turned to me "waeyo, do I have dirt in my hair?''Yu Ri asked. "a-aniyo", I replied then she smiled and turned away.

The room is starting to get crowded,I felt awkward as everyone greeted Yu Ri.

She is popular after all, and smart too. I decided to write on a paper; Yu Ri...can we be friends?

I passed the paper at her. Then she suddenly stared at me. 

What kind of question is that? we're already friends. She wrote.

Suddenly our teacher came in. .

"Later" I murmured. . . .