I'm back!

Love at first sight

Flashback 9 years ago

"Oppa dont leave! Umma!" i cried.

We were at the airport, the olnly thing is that only i am going overseas.My mom told me that i was going to stdy at America.I dont under stand y

as i was too young to know. All i remember was that tears was running down my cheeks fast and so was oppa and umma. After 9 years in America living with my aunt i'm back to study in korea. I cant wait to see my brother!

End of flashback

'where is he ??" i said to myself

Oppa was supposed to pick me up 10 minutes ago! I look around the crowd o see if he was there.

"Accuse me, miss. Are you looking for your handsome oppa?" a familiar voice said.

"Creppo! how did you know?" i said as i make my way to see who was that person.

To my supprise it was Dong Hyun!

" Is this how you greet ur brother after 9 years?" he said as he make a sad puppy face.

"OPPA! I , MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" i scream as i hugged him."Me too," he said kissing my forehead.

Oppa help me carry my bags to his car and he started to drive i who was confused on where we are going question,

"Oppa where are we going?"

" You'll see!"

I decided to catch up with my naps since i did not get enough sleep recently. I felt the car stopped.Oppa called my name and nudge me

but i was too tired to even open my eyes.

"YAH!"

I jumped out of my seat and rubbed my tired eyes.

"here we are!"

i looked around the surounding, it seem familiar to me but where did i saw it?Ahh, i hate my short-term memory!this is why i have a personal diary!

" do u remember this place"

"nope" i reply

"Yah! U and ur short-term memory!"

i laugh. then i saw a ice cream shop. then it all clicked.it was my favourite place in the entire world when i was young. i mean u turned to ur right , u have a ice cream shop. turn to the left, playground! it's a children heaven!

"AHH! i remenber now!' i said as i run to the ice cream shop.

after we bought ice cream i ran to the swings>

"Oppa push me!"i said " You're still the 5 year old i knew!"he said as he pushed me.

"Hey let's go shopping!"oppa said

I nodded my head violently.We spent the whole afternoon shopping, trying all the korean food that was sold at the vendors.When i said all, i mean all! Now i hve stomach ache! I feel as if my stomach is gonna explode up anytime! Oppa was so nice to me! Every clothes i was at the shop , he will buy it 4 me!

"Oppa, saranghea!' i said.

"Yeah  right you spoilt little brat! You only love me when i bought u stuff only right" he glared at me.

"Aniyo oppa,"i protest

We  decided that it was late and that we should probaly go back home.

"Oppa i dont have a house" i said as i made a sad puppy face.

"You wll be staying with me 4 a while," he said.

"But arent there other guys living there?"

"It;s okay. But if they touch you tell me okay? i will kick their 4 u!"

I laugh. But inside i dunno how the other guyys will feel when i come in or how i would fell when i saw them.