Roomate

Love at first sight

Angela's P.O.V

Couple of days passed and whenever i saw Minwoo i would blush and so would Minwoo. OMONA, have i told you that

i'm gonna have a roommate?!?!? The oldies oppa didn't help me cuz they apperently have some 'important' thing to do.

So the sweet and charming and let's not forget to mention young, oppas help me cleaned thhe guest room. Soon my new

roomate was gonna arrived and oppas had to go to the stationary stre to buy stuff for-back-to-school. After couple of

minutes, i heard the doorbell rrang and quickly rushed to the door to greet the person which was my roomate.

"Annyeonghaseyo, does this dorm also belongs to Kim Angela?" she asked in a friendly voice.

"Neh! You must be my roomate! Here let me show you your room!" i said, a little bit too hyper. Okay maybe alot.

I took her beg and put it inside her room,"Kamsahamida Angela-sshi, by the way, my name English name is Suzy and my

korean name is Hyemi. You can called which ever you feel more comfortable calling me."

We shook our hands and i said,"You're welcome. And please drop the formal lauguage. Okay, Hyemi-ah?"

"Okay!" she giggle as she made the okay sign with her right hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 3 FEARKIN' MOTHS!!! As i said on my previous 'chapter' i have an exam and it is GIGANTIC. I'm not even kidding. This will determine my future live and i need to do well for this exam. And the first exam which is LC will start next friday. And the 1st subj will start on the 30th of september. So you see, it's less than a month. And the last few months was for preparation. And the reason i want to update this is cuz, i dun want u guys 2 think i'm dead.LOL ^_^. Anyway the other reason being, it's freakin' FRIDAY!!!  IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!!! I dun noe how i remember the lyrics <_> it's weird how the songs u hate stuck in ur head the longest, right. REALLY SORRY 4 THE SHORT UPSATE CUZ IT'S ALREADY 12:44 A.M!!