Part Two

Sunflower

Sunflower

Part Two_Finale

 

One day, I brought her to the park. I like to go to the park, because it really pretty with the flower everywhere.

Jieun really like the flower, especially the sunflower. She obsessed with that flower. I don’t why… but it okay, because today was bright day and I ready to make her as my girlfriend!

She smile happily and looked at those pretty flower.

I hold her hands, she seems really shocked because of what I am doing. I tried to take a deep breath. She chuckled.

“Why are you doing?” She asked.

“Jieun, I really like you.” I said, well I spook really fast.

“You like me? But why?” Jieun brown eyes meet my eyes.

“Because you make my heart flutter whenever I see you” I said while watching her beautiful face that always have been my head lately.

“Okay, then! But you have to buy me sunflower” she said with serious face.

“I will buy a thousand, million or billon I will buy it for you!” I said to her, while pinch her cheek.

“Yah, I just ask you to buy one! pabo” she said while pouting at me.

“Yeah! I am fool because I only see you in my eyes” I said while hugging her petite figure.

 

We were very happy together, but she seems really pale day after day. I thought she was sick. But she denies, and then my heart relived thought that she was okay.

 

It being 2 month, Jieun not attend class. I am being worried about her. I hoped something bad will never happen to Jieun.

Myungsoo looked at the snow, the snow had covered all the beautiful flower..it has being two day that the white snow falling from the sky. He scared as he looked at the flower disappear.

Snowflakes drifted down and settled on his coat as he walked with her mother. Myungsoo brought her mother to hospital to check her health.

“Son, I am fine..” His mother holds his hands. Myungsoo smiled

“I know.. I trust you, mom” Myungsoo said. Soon the nurse called her mother to meet the doctor.

“I will be okay” His mother said, Myungsoo nodded. His mother went to the doctor room. While Myungsoo was waiting her mother to check. He waited, he calm down as he sat on the chair in front of the counter.

 

“Doctor, my niece will be alright? She will be alright?” the man asked, pathetically..

“How I would said this.. she would never alright.. you has to be strong.. something bad will be happen.. soon..” the doctor said as he hand rubbed the man back.

The man cannot control her sadness, “w-why it must be her!” he said.

“I am sorry.. very sorry..” the doctor said as he walked from the man. Myungsoo saw the man knee down, he sad.. sad because he cannot do anything for her niece. He tried walked to the man.

“Sir..” he said as he walked closer to the man. He could hear that the man sobbed, he could felt his pain too.

 “Jieun-ah.. I am sorry..” he said. Myungsoo was flabbergasted as he heard Jieun’s name. “you know .. my niece.. she will be gone..” the man said again.

“w-what??” Myungsoo said. “Could you bring me to your niece?” Myungsoo said. The man looked at Myungsoo.

“You know Jieun?” he asked. Myungsoo nodded, but he really hope that the person were not his Jieun.

The man wiped his tears, he walked with Myungsoo to the Jieun’s room. Myungsoo looked at the person name on the door ‘Lee Jieun’. The man opened the door, Myungsoo watched as the man tried to smile.

He heard that the man called his niece “Jieun-ah, uncle is coming!” he said and he walked into the room. Myungsoo also heard giggled from the room.

He took deep and long breath, he got ready for the worst. As he walked into the room, he could feel his heart had sunk very deeply. He saw his Jieun was on the bad looked very pale.

She smiled, he could see her lip dried. “M-myungsoo?”  she said, Myungsoo could heard that her voice was shaken.

“Jieun-ah.. you here..” Myungsoo said . He cannot bears to look Jieun. She was stricken ill with her illness.

“Uncle.. can you left me with Myungsoo for awhile?” she asked her uncle.

 

It was silent atmosphere after Jieun’s uncle left, Myungsoo cannot control his anger.  

“Jieun! Why you are trying to run from me?” I only know one love, I do not know how to love some else and I’m fool that only love you and you only…” I cry, I cry in front of Jieun. I hope she never left me alone.. I afraid..

Jieun smiled, she walked to Myungsoo. She was  holding Myungsoo closed as she whispered to her “Myungsoo.. I love you”

Myungsoo lip began to quiver, opening a new floodgate of tears.

“Myungsoo, just remember who am I right now.. and do not ever find me again you will regret” tears finally streamed down Jieun’s warm cheek.

 

They both done with cry, Jieun sat on her bad again. Myungsoo sat beside her.

“Myungsoo if I die please put sunflower at my grave” Jieun smile looked at outside the window.

I cannot hold myself to ask her, “Why?”

“It’s because I want to life like sunflower even though the reality I wasn’t”  she smile at me, with those smile..

“Jieun-ah, don’t smile to me like that again.. I will miss it so much.” Myungsoo said. Jieun giggled, she found it funny.

 

Myungsoo was having long conversation with Jieun, he knew that this was a last time he saw Jieun.. her smile.. her laugh.. her warmth.. He knew that he will be miss it.

He got up from Jieun’s bad. “Well, this is for last time.. right?” Myungsoo said.

“Huh?” Jieun’s puzzled about it for a moment. Until she realize, “Yeah..” she smiled.

Myungsoo gave a last time hug, “I will be miss you.. Lee Jieun” he whispered.

“Me too.. Kim Myungsoo” she said, Jieun could see Myungsoo eyes full of sorrow. Myungsoo walked from the ward.

 

-2 month had passed-

Myungsoo got a call from Jieun’s uncle, he told that Jieun already gone.. Myungsoo tried to hold himself in Jieun’s funeral. He doesn’t want to show that he was weak. He tried to smiled, he knew that people will think he was crazy because he was smiling in funeral ceremony.

But he knew Jieun will be watching him. He don’t forget to put the sunflower like Jieun want him too.

Jieun’s uncle gave him a letter to him, “It from Jieun..” he said.

 

-end of flashback-

My Handsome, Myungsoo..

Did you remember that you asked me, why I running from you? Erm.. it is because I want you to remember the beautiful Lee Jieun.. not the sick Jieun..

You know , I love you so much. I pray that you will be my last love.. and you know! You’re my last love! Until my last breath, you the only person that I afraid to left..

Myungsoo-ah, you has to live. You have to live for me, live happily.. have happy family.. love your future wife, your future children and your life.. haha~

to think that you will live without me .. makes me hurt.. but its okay.. since I left you.. alone..

I am sorry for left you just like this.. just don’t hate me.. I love you, Kim Myungsoo..

Goodbye my sad love..

Lee Jieun.

The old Myungsoo hold Jieun’s letter, “Goodbye.. my sad love..” he said, while smiled as he watched the star shine at the sky.

The end.


-wipe my tears- huu... this is last part from sunflower. I am touched because even thought this is just short story. You guys really subcribe it -cry- Well this is end of Myungsoo and Jieun's love story.. Blame me for the sad ending.. huu.. anyway, please shared your thought in the comment boxes~

Question: Do you like me (star4you) write about happy story or sad story? hehe~

I Love you all!