Part One

Sunflower

SUNFLOWER_PART ONE
 

The old Myungsoo sat on the chair at balcony, watching the shining star twinkle twinkle. He takes long deep breath. Fuu.

Now his thought at somewhere else. His thought went to the past, the past that over 20 years old ago…

*What such a Memories…* Myungsoo thought.

[Myungsoo Flashback]

 

I walk at China town, yes! With confident written on my face, but who knows that in me was burning! Not because of hot… but because I got lost! Oh, my… I’m too shy to ask the citizens because I was bad at English, you know?

Where is Woohyun? Pssf, that’s guy really want me to splash two bucket of water at his ugly face.. but really Hyung where are you right now? I need you...

Oh, my vacation such a waste! It should be the happiest moment, but it become a scary moment to me, oh my~

I saw a chair right to the Chinese ajumma flower shops and I think no one wants to sit right now, so I sit on the chair. I’m fanning myself with my right hands, woa! Why so suddenly that I felt hot. I looked at my surrounding, now I at China and I felt my face are really red. Ohh, my..

Suddenly, I saw a beautiful girl stand outside the flower shop. Then, the Chinese Ajumma go outside the shop with happy face walked to that girl.

“Jieunnie~ Welcome, dear” Ajumma approached that girl that I think that girl name ‘Jieun’. They both talked in English just simple English so that I understand little bit, yeah.. hehe.

“Jieun, what you want today?” Ajumma asking her, after long talked to each other.

“I don’t know, Ajumma Ling should you tell me what should I have to pick because all  flower at your shop are so beautiful” She said, her eyes twinkle twinkle like the star and her voice are sweet  melody to my ear. What people said... uh? Ear’s candy? Haha, whatever...

“No, you should pick it by yourself. It’s much precious if you pick you own, you know?” Ahjumma Ling just smile. “You pick first, I have to enter the shop first”. Ahjumma said and then, Jieun just nodded.

After the Ahjumma leave, I saw that girl looked at the flower. She smiles, while tried to smell the flower. I thought it was cute!

She enters the shop but she went outside back. She looked at orange colour flower, she stare at the flower and then she smile! What she thinks inside her head? I really want to know...

“Ahjumma? I think I found the flower that I want” she said with that sweet smile on her lips.

“Oh, really?” Ahjumma smile brightly, then Jieun pointed that the orange flower. Ahjumma smile, “Oh, Jieunnie... You can choose really well. Its sunflower” Ahjumma smile while touch that girl cheeks. The girl just gives Ahjumma eyes-smile. Oh, my feeling right now...

Ahjumma take the flower, “Jieun, just wait I want to do something” that girl just nodded. After 3 minutes, Ahjumma walked outside the shop with the sunflower. Ahjumma give the flower to her, she take with bright smile.

“Jieunnie, you know what meaning of sunflower?” Ahjumma asked, that girl shook her head while her eyes looked so innocent! Yeah, so innocent..

“My grandmother said to me when I was little, she said sunflower deals with long life, good luck and yellow colour signifies intelligence. The sunflower its self show the symbol of happiness. I hope you life will just like sunflower.. always try hard to reach for sun” Ahjumma said while smile.

That girl just smile, she looks happy “have long life and my happiness…” she smile and then she hug Ahjumma. It does seem she will be leaving, oh! What should I do right now? Should I stay here or follow her? Ohh, okay! I follow her!

I follow her, until…

“Uh, why are you following me?” she turned to me. Her eyes stare at my eyes, I’m became nervous what should I do Now?

She sight, “I am asking you right now, why are you following me?” she asked me again and in English

“Sorry I cannot speak English very well, s-sorry” I bow to her.

 Then I hers chuckles, “Silly, you can speak Korea?” I heard she asked me in Korea.

“You can speak Korea, you are Korean people?” I am asking, amused with things that happening to me right now.

“Yes, I am” she said nodded, smile.

“My name is Kim Myungsoo and you can call me Myungsoo, actually I get lost” I said do not want to hide anything from her.

“Aigoo, are you on vacation?” she asked me and I nodded. I told everything to her, including my lovely hyung, Woohyun to her.

She laughed, “Poor you, Myungsoo. But wait!.. you do have hand phone?” she asked.

And wait a second, why I forget that I have my hand phone? I took out my hand phone from my pocket. I looked at her, she chuckles “You are really silly ones!” she laughed. I smile awkwardly in front of her.

After that I call, Woohyun hyung and tell where I am. Then, after 15 minutes waiting with her Woohyun come and save my life, pssf~ even thought it all ready late.

“Okay, I have to go now. I hope you both will have a wonderful vacation! And do not get lost, Myungsoo” she said to me and the bows.

We both bows to her to, “Thank you for helping him, miss” Woohyun hyung said. She smiled “It’s okay”.

She waves to us, “Wait” I said before she walked away.

“Huh?” she looked at me.

“What is your name?” I am asked her, I saw her smile.

“Oh, silly me. I’m Lee Jieun, call me Jieun” she said and bit goodbye to us. Yes, Lee Jieun… I hope we can meet next time..


 

I arrived at my house from the airport.

I was drive to my house that I shared with Woohyun. You know, that I has weird feeling. I want to meet the girl again. Maybe because she help me and she seems really cute.. I cannot stop about thinking that Lee Jieun.

I went to bathroom to take bath. I am really tired.

 

For your information, I work as tutor in one of the University in the Seoul. Well, you must be shock then since I don’t looked like a genius boy that would be a tutor. But, I am tutor!

Today was my first that met the student since I am out from the holiday. Today I was told that I would got some new student in my class. I teach people about film. That what I do.

I walked into the class and gave a smile. That why the girls like me as the tutor. Well, you know that I am a handsome boy.. hehe.

I looked at the student’s face one by one. I saw that girl, she smiled to me. That’s mean she remember me! Lee Jieun! The world seems really small to me right now..

I tried to control my handsome face not too reveal my true heart.

After that day, I always see Jieun in mine tutor class. I really like this feeling. I asked Jieun why she in Seoul, she smiled. “I like to travel, since we only has one life… right?” she asked.

I nodded, she cute!


Ayo! this is part one from this story!

Please wait for me to update the next part.

feel free, don't forget to comment <3