Best thing I Never had..

Songfic One Shot Collections~

 

"I wanted you bad,

I'm so through with that,
cause honestly you turned out to be the
Best thing I never had"
 

Inspired by: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHp2KgyQUFk 

 

 

 

 
It was a wonderful afternoon. Everyone was having a great time. Dancing, eating and having the best time of their lives. Today marks the day where I'll be starting a new life with some one I cherish the most. Just then, someone pulled me away from the crowd and dragged me into the gazebo. There you stood right in front of me. 
 
 
 
It's been over I decade since I've seen you. I remember like it was just yesterday. I was out of my mind back then. I thought you would be the one I'll be spending the rest of my life. Boy, I was wrong! 
 
 
 
 
Just when I was about to fall in love, you've done the most stupidest thing man could ever do.You played with my feelings. When I almost love you, you showed how much of an you really are. And I almost fell for it! 
 
 
 
 
I know you want me back. That's the reason why You're standing right in front of me. You have to face the facts that its all your fault. You almost had me. I'm the one who got away. It's your loss. You said your still hurting? Why are you telling me so? Do you really expect me to care after what you've done? You don't deserve me. Not even my tears. I can't even stand you standing right in front of me. 
 
 
 
 
Right before I shove you away, I heard a voice. I turn around and saw the man of my life. The person I promised God, I'll be spending the rest of my life with. I went up to him, leaving you hanging there like what you did to me before. Thank God I found the good in Goodbye. to be you right now.
 
 
 
 
I look deeply into my husband's eyes. I hugged him tight. I knew I made a great decision. I admit, I wanted you so bad. Turns out, you're the best thing I never had.