Take a Bow..

Songfic One Shot Collections~

(Image source: http://thecornerofterror.blogspot.sg/2011/02/curtain-rises-and-lights-dim.html?m=1 )

 

 

"Don't tell me your sorry cause you're not

And baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught"
 
 
 
 
What are you still doing here? What is that in your face? Are you actually crying? Please, don't! You look really ugly. Just cut it out. 
 
 
 
Your clothes? You can pick them up on the front yard. You better hurry though before I set on the sprinklers.
 
 
 
Sorry? I love you? You're the one? Can't you find any better lines? It's like watching a rerun.
 
 
 
You know, you're really good on putting a show. Pretending that nothing has happened.  Its entertaining but sorry to tell you, the curtains are closing.
 
 
 
Where'd you find the guts to stand in front of me right now after what you did? What's the point of apologizing? You're only sorry cause you got caught..
 
 
 
I'm giving you the award for being the best liar. I'll give you some time to make your speech. As a matter of fact, I'll even give you a round of applause and a standing ovation for making me  believe that you could actually be faithful to me.. 
 
 
 
I'm done with this. I'm done with this bull you call a relationship. You can find someone else to play with. Someone who can put up with all your crap. 
 
 
 
It's all over now. Go on, take a bow.