finish

Another Goodbye

“Hatchii! Hatchi!!”

Yixing can hear his girlfriend’s sneezes from outside her apartment. He giggled and quickly put some number combination into her alarm door and it quickly opened.

“Baobei?”

“Hatchii!!” He heard it again. He took of his jacket and walked inside. Wow, it’s hot here, does she even turn the AC on?

Yixing walked inside and went to the kitchen. There she was, back-faced him, looked busy made something. Yixing walked towards her and ambraced her.

“Baobei,” He whispered on her ear.

She turned around, looked like she wanted to say something but, “Hatchi!!”

Yixing giggled. “Is my baby sick?” He cupped her face wanted to gave a pecked.

“No,” She pushed away. “You can’t kiss me.” She turned around again.

“Why...” Yixing put his arms around her waist and his head sink in between her neck, smelling her. “I want to kiss my girlfriend, is that wrong?”

“Yes,” She turned off the stove. “I’m ill, I don’t want you to get infected and... my breath—“

Yixing quickly turned her face and pecked her lips. “It doesn’t smell baby,” He smiled showing off his dimples. Even when she looked pale, she’s still beautiful.

“Shut up... hatchii!” She sneezed for thousand times today. “God, I hate sneezing!”

Yixing laugh. “Baby, you got fever yet you still wearing a tank top and short pants?” Yixing moved his index finger while shook his head, “Not good.”

Then, he put his jacket around her shoulders. “Come on, let’s take you to the bed. You need a rest.”

“But—“

“No buts.” Yixing pulled her and went to her bedroom. “I’ll do the cook.”

“But you’re tired, beside it almost finished, can I finish it first?”

Yixing pushed her to lie at her bed and covered her with blanket. “No. I’ll finish it and we’ll have dinner in bed, okay?” Yixing winked.

“Hatchii!” Again.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Yixing pecked her one last time he walked off to the kitchen.

 

“Okay... she’s about to make Ginseng Soup, lucky me.”

“Kyungsoo-ya, how did you cook the ginseng soup?”

“Ginseng soup? Someone’s sick, hyung?”

“Yeah, you know, she’s not feeling well.” Yixing said lead to his girlfriend. “I want to cook something for her.”

“Ginseng soup is fine. You just need to boil the water and...”

Yixing remembered everything Kyungsoo said when they were ini backstage of Inkigayo today. Before he asked Kyungsoo, he had her on the phone when Exo was on their way. She told him that she’s not feeling well since Thursday and it got worst day by day. Yixing quickly told her he will visit her after all his schedules done.

Beside, Yixing will leave her to Changsa tomorrow and he needed to meet her first. It had been almost 3 weeks they hadn’t meet and Yixing craved for her touch. Not in ual mean, of course.

“Good. Oh, I really am a good cook.” Yixing smiled to himself after tasted the soup. He poured the soup to a medium bowl. He took a glass of water and a medicine and put it all of them in one tray.

“Dinner’s coming~” Yixing kicked the door lightly to open it. He found his girl was laying on bed, sleeping. He smiled and put the tray in the night stand.

“Baby,” Yixing shook her shoulder and she stirred.

“Hmm? Yixing...?”

“Dinner’s ready, come on, wake up...” Yixing caressed her hair softly.

She sat at her bed and leaned herself at the board. Yixing can saw her weak smile in her pale face.

“Do you need to feed up?”

She shook her head. “Just sit here and eat with me, ok? I bet you skip your meal,”

“I have my dinner before I came here,”

“Chicken salad?” She guessed. Yixing hesitantly nodded. ”Here...”

She took spoonfull of chicken soup and fed Yixing. They ate the soup and fed each other. Yixing told all stories for his comeback stage from the beginning until the end. She silently heard all of them while eating.

“I haven’t seen your comeback stage, actually.” She shrugged and sipped the soup. “It’s not that I don’t want to, but—“

“You’re ill, I understand. Maybe we should see one after this?”

She nodded happily. “I can’t wait!”

After that, she ate her medicine and put the tray back to the night stand while Yixing went to living room to take his backpack. He joined her at the bed and gave her his iPad. He hugged her from behind and she laid in between his legs, blanket covered their legs.

“Is it your today’s performance? Inkigayo, right?” She adjusted her seat and leaned her head to Yixing’s chest. “I love your hair, by the way,” She looked up and smiled.

“Thank you,” Yixing pecked her lips and pressed the play button in the video.

They silently watched the video, she can feel was pulling upward everytime Yixing came up at the screen. Yixing continued caress her hair and mumbled the lyrics.

“Wow,” She breathed hard when the video was done. “Everyone look so handsome!”

“Kai looks so good with his braids hair, and also Sehun with his rainbow hair. Chanyeol and Kris look like a twins, D.O, Baekhyun and Chen’s voice are awesome too! Suho is handsome as usual and Xiumin is getting more handsome! Tao is still awesome with his jump and Luhan looks like a manga character...”

Yixing was about to protest because she hadn’t mention his performance but...

“But my boyfriend the most perfect from all of them!” She turned around. “I’m so proud of you!”

“I thought you forgot about me...” Yixing put her on his lap and held onto her waist.

“I’ll put the best at the end,” She shrugged. “Really, you are perfect, Zhang Yixing.”

“And that was for you, my baby.” Yixing pulled her and kissed her. He her upper lip but and she his lower lip. She can felt Yixing’s smile through the kiss but then she remembered something and pulled herself.

“You’ll get infected! I’m ill!”

“I’ll be fine and you’ll be fine because of my kiss,” She smiled and Yixing pulled her again. She rubbed Yixing’s face and locked her hands in Yixing’s pink-ish hair. “I’m a unicorn, remember?”

“Shut up...” She smacked his shoulder and leaned her back on his chest. “Any schedule after this?”

Yixing was silent, she turned around and asked what’s wrong. “Actually, exo have to perform at Happy Camp at 4th...”

“Happy Camp? Mean...you’ll be going to Changsa? Good! You finally visited your home after comeback!”

Yixing looked at his girlfriend’s face and rubbed her cheek.

“Why so sad, baby? I thought you were happy to visit your hometown...”

“It means I have to leave you, again...”

“Hey,” She sat back at his lap and cupped Yixing’s face. “It won’t take forever, right? You just leave me for days, not forever... you’ll be fine.”

“But you’re not in your good condition...”

She smiled. Yixing is a good man, I’m so lucky to have him. “I can take care of myself, like you said, I’ll be fine in few days because a unicorn has just kissed me.”

Yixing laughed. “Let’s go to Changsa together, someday...”

She suddenly felt her heart beat so fast but she hided it perfectly. “Someday, ok?”

“Someday,” Yixing pulled her to a hugged. He mumbles sweet words to her ears and carresed her hair. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” She pecked his lips. “Are you staying tonight?”

“No, I have early flight tomorrow so, after you sleep, I’ll be leaving,”

She nodded and took her sleep position. Yixing still hugged her from behind and hook his legs with hers. She leaned on his arms, the best position ever, she tought.

“Sleep, baby. You need to rest well.” Yixing kissed her back head.

“You have to rest well too. Promise me to take care of your own?”

“Yes, I promise. Now sleep!”

“Good night, Yixing. I love you.” She kissed his hands on her neck and drift to dreamland quickly.

Yixing slowly pulled himself out from the bed. He covered her body with the blanket and put his jacket beside her. I maybe away,but my heart is always here, baby.

“Good night, my happiness. Sleep tight and meet me in your dream tonight, I love you.” Yixing kissed her forehead. “I love you so much.”

With that, he caressed her cheek before took his steps leave her apartment.