Mental Breakdown.

Rose's Thorns

 

 

28k6flk.jpg

 

“I hate you.” Ahra said as she pointed her index finger into Jongin's face. Instead of being shocked, the friends were clapping their hands happily. Ahra doesn’t know what happened to them but she doesn’t care, she kept locking her eyes with Jongin's. Meanwhile Jongin, he laughed happily as he shoved Ahra's finger from his face.

“Amazing! This is the first time in our whole life seeing a girl pointing her finger towards Jongin. Amazing!” Chanyeol said as he clapped his hands together then giving a look to Ahra who's still confused right now. “Plus our first time seeing Jongin this calm and care towards the other.”

Jongin quickly shoved Chanyeol's mouth with a piece of pancake. “You better keep your mouth closed.” Chanyeol just nodded as he chews the pancake on his mouth.

 

“So, do you care about me?” Ahra teased Jongin, making his face becoming red like a tomato. They're laughing freely at Jongin who's very embarrassed right now. Since she moved to this school, this is the first time she's laughing and on the other side there is Jongin who's admiring her smile and laugh. “Look at his damn face, he's so damn red.”

“Do you want to die?!” Jongin yelled at her. He knew that Ahra's life is difficult right now, all about her problems, her dad, her best friend and her boyfriend, he knew it all. He never expects that he would know about her problem this far, but fate brings them together. In the end, Jongin just letting her laughing at him. The friends might think he was possessed because he is not Jongin who used to be with them. The friends and Jongin wasn't sure about it either but as long Jongin is happy, they will be happy too.

 

Suddenly Baekhyun ran towards Jongin, pushed Sehun who's sitting beside Jongin. Sehun rolled his eyes lazily then gave Baekhyun a spot to sit. “I am really sorry my damn teacher is damn late and gave my class a damn punishment.” He said as he fanning himself with his hand. The guys looked at him with a careless expression including Ahra. “and Jongin tell me tell me tell me please tell me you've got the signature for me please? I've bought 10 albums and none of them have a damn lucky lottery number to make me got into the fan signing event.” Sehun gave him his orange juice because Baekhyun seems lack of breath after his long explanation.

 

Jongin sipped his apple juice then playing with the straw. “No.” he said without looking at Baekhyun.

“What? How could you? I am your friend and she is your sister, you can ask her every time you want!” Baekhyun grabbed Jongin's collar then shaking it. Sehun tried to pull Baekhyun and calming him down.

“And because you are my friend, you can go to my house everytime you want and ask her the signature every time you want since she's on her vacation.”

 

“Wait! Please explain to me, who's his sister? Is she an idol? Because this guy seemed so fanatic at her and what the hell happened to you all no one calming him down.” Ahra protested, asking every guy around her to explain about everything she doesn't know.

“My name is Byun Baekhyun not 'this guy'!” Baekhyun protested.

“And I did calming him down you little brat.” Sehun joined Baekhyun. The guys mentally palmed their face, here we go again Cha Ahra always picking a fight with peoples around her.

“Duh, I mean when he was explaining that damn long explanation to Jongin –“

 

Jongin looked at her, finding her eyes. “You called me what?” he playfully.

“J- Jongin. Why? Do you want me to call you idiot?”

“No, you've never called me by my name, it's usually jerk, brat, idiot, stupid, he or this guy.”

“So you don't like it? Idiot.” Ahra crossed her arms above her chest, looking away. She doesn’t like it if her walls down for him, little by little.

“It’s not like that, I’m obviously older than you and you have to show your respect towards me.”

Ahra tch-ed, mimicking him. “Obviously? So you are my stalker and you know my birthday?”

 

Sehun hit the table then stood up, “Can you two stop fighting? I don’t have any appetite since you were fighting, and your damn birthday is the same, January 14th.” then the bell rang, Sehun walked off the cafeteria with the other boys following him, leaving Jongin and Ahra.

“My birthday is the same as you? Nightmare.” Jongin said as he stood up and walking straight to the class, Ahra following him behind, dazed out.

“I hate this.”

“I can hear you, I hate you too” Jongin shouted without looking back at her.

 

“For our school upcoming anniversary, we will have a musical and audition is open now for all students. I hope that you guys will participate in this musical.” Mrs. Hwang the art teacher announced in front of the students. Half of them were excited, half of them were lazy including Ahra, Sehun and Jongin.

 

Jongin leaned his head on the desk then closed his eyes, doesn’t want to hear the teacher anymore. “Unimportant.” He mumbled but Mrs. Hwang can notice him, she noticed Ahra who’s peacefully sleeping too, she smiled, having a good idea.

 

“Ok, that’s for today and special for Kim Jongin and Cha Ahra, you guys follow me to my desk.” Mrs. Hwang packed her things then walking out of the classroom. Ahra and Jongin sighed, looking at each other then followed Mrs. Hwang towards her desk.

Mrs. Hwang threw a magazine to the desk with Ahra and Jongin’s face on it. The headline news from yesterday’s incident in the apartment. Ahra and Jongin didn’t even give a towards her, they have a same bad habit; never care even if it’s important. The young teacher hit the desk then took the magazine.

 

“Cha Ahra, the daughter of Cha Chisoo finally shows herself in Kim Myungsoo’s apartment but she’s with another guy. The reporters didn’t know about his name and about their school since they weren’t wearing their blazer and their name tag at that time. They guy was protecting Cha Ahra from the reporters seemed he’s her new boyfriend and –“

“Stop it!” Jongin cut Mrs. Hwang from reading the whole article.

“This photo was taken yesterday and it’s the time for you guys to still study at your class but it’s so magic when you were there, in an apartment.”

 

Ahra and Jongin didn’t answer her, they just looked away, holding their anger.

 

“Oh Sehun did it, right? He covered you both to the teacher yesterday. I knew it but I won’t tell anyone. I will cover you for the first and last time but I have one condition.”

They didn’t answer but looking at the teacher, she knows that they’re curious and her plan will be successful this time. “You both have to participate in our musical for the anniversary day.”

 

Kim Jongin and Cha Ahra walking like a body without soul on the road, reaching the bus stop. They didn’t talk all the way there, too lazy to care about the other. They’re in Mrs. Hwang’s trap right now, Mrs. Hwang thinks that Jongin and Ahra fitted each other to be the cast of the musical and the trap is the only way to make it true.

 

“Why I’m always trapped with this kid.” Jongin said as he fished his phone and checked the missed calls from his sister.

Ahra slapped his arms, “Do you think I’m happy, huh? I hate you, I hate being trapped with you all the time!” she flipped her hair gorgeously. Jongin rubbed his arms, giving Ahra a threatening look without answering her.

 

There’s a traffic jam in front of them, Ahra stomped her feet to the ground impatiently. The bus has not arrived yet because it’s trapped in the traffic jam, they have to wait a little longer now. Ahra looked around to the car in front of her, the black Audi is quite similar. Then the owner lowered the window. He kept the window in the lower position, he’s smoking while his other hand on a girl’s shoulder. The girl leaned her head into his shoulder in a comfortable position.

 

Ahra didn’t move, even though she’s pretending to be strong but her heart is weak and poor. She wants to cry as hard as possible in front of her ex-boyfriend’s car with Byul inside it lovey dovey with Myungsoo.

 

“You know, it’s all because of you. Troublemaker girl.” Jongin cursed her but she didn’t respond to him, he’s curious, trying to look at her eyes but the girl’s eyes were locked into a black Audi in front of them. At that time, he’s realized that something is hurting her poor heart right now.

 

 

28k6flk.jpg